(26)

Jonathan's POV
I sat on the bed nervously waiting for a message from y/n. Nothing. She'd been gone for about an hour and I was starting to get a little worried. I picked my phone up from the side and decided to text y/n.

Jonathan: Hey babe. Are you alright? I'm getting a little worried. Come back to mine if possible. X

Your POV
I strolled along the river bank and eventually sat down on a bench. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before looking forward and watching the river slowly and calmly flow. No one was around and all I could hear was the faint chirps of birds. My thoughts had seemed to calm down and I could relax a little more. But the quietness was soon interrupted by my phone going off. It was a message from Jonathan.

I wanted to reply but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. My emotions were all over the place. I felt so bad for all the trouble and hassle I'd put Jonathan in. He doesn't deserve any of it. A single tear left my eye and dripped down my face as if it was in slow motion.  I put my hands over my face so that I felt as if nothing could see or get me. The more I thought about Jonathan the more my tears fell out of my eyes. I begun weeping, until I was a tearful mess. As I cried, I felt a hand on my right shoulder. The hand gripped my shoulder a little before rubbing down in a comforting way. I wiped away my ongoing flow of tears and looked up at the mysterious person that was comforting me.

It, it was...