(33)

Your POV
"So what are we going to do tonight? Since you didn't pick a film." I asked curiously, walking into the living room and standing in front of Jon.

Jonathan looked up at me, a slight smirk forming on his pink lips. "Come here." He said and opened his arms out.

I walked into his arms and sat on his lap in a straddle like position. "Yes babe?"

"We could watch some Netflix and-

"Jonathan! I know what you're about to say you little shit." I giggled, resting forwards into his chest.

Jonathan's POV
I put my head into the crook of y/n's head and shoulders, planting a single kiss on her neck.

"I love you princess." I lightly whispered, letting the words flow out of my mouth.

Y/n leant back up and looked at me, her eyes getting caught in my gaze.

"I love you too baby." She smiled, her gorgeous eyes sparkling.

She leaned forwards and connected our lips together, immediately making them move in sync. Her lips were so soft, like rose petals. And tasted pure and sweet.

Your POV
The taste and feel of Jonathan's lips on mine make me feel weak. The butterflies I get that flutter and knot around in my stomach when we touch. I can't explain it.

I smiled and giggled into the kiss and wrapped my hand around Jonathan's jaw, putting more roughness into the kiss.

I could feel Jonathan smiling against my lips, will his hands roamed my back.

(The next day)
I woke up, letting a light yawn escape my mouth. I turned and wrapped my hands around y/n's waist, hearing the soft and cute sounds of her snores.

"Morning gorgeous." I smiled and kissed her bare shoulders.

Y/n begun to woke up and moved a little before turning over to face me. "Morning babe."

"Ready for college tomorrow?"

"Our holidays don't last long enough." She giggled, placing a kiss on my nose before getting up. "Also, I need to go over to Alex's to grab some more clothes for tomorrow."

My eyes widened a little and I looked up at y/n who was looking at me, her eyebrows frowning a little.

"Do you want me to go instead? It may be a better idea." I offered.

Y/n sighed and looked down. "He's my brother. I shouldn't have to feel like this. You can come with me, but wait in the car."

"Alright babe."

A/N: This was quite a short and boring chapter, which I apologise for. I also apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Cannot be bothered to go back over it and create any mistakes😅 Other chapters will be coming soon!

Thank you all so much for 150+ votes! That means so much to me! And thank you all so much for also getting this book to over 2k reads! That's amazing and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! :)❤️