(2)

Jonathan's POV
"Jonathan!" Alex raised his voice and ran up to me.

I spun around to the direction my best friends voice called me from, which was behind me, down the long hallway. I patiently waited for Alex to catch up to me. He caught up to me and gave me a fist pump.

"How was last class?" Alex asked with a chuckle.

"Absolutely shit. It was the most boring thing." I admitted.

"That's true. But guess what? I got a text from my sister during last class, she said she'd finally gotten into this university! She starts tomorrow!" Alex grinned with excitement; Y/n had been trying for about 2 months to get into this university but couldn't however, because it was full or something. I didn't really know why she couldn't get in. Alex had never really told me.

As Alex said that, the memories all came rushing back to me. The memories I thought had been buried deep down in mind. Like the time I first met y/n. And all the times me, her and Alex would hang out. But it all stopped when me and Alex joined university. We had to be more serious. We had to grow up a bit more.

"Jon?" Alex snapped his fingers in front of my face which made my eyes flutter and pulled me back into reality.

"Um, yeah?"

Alex's face dropped a little. The happy face with a smile dimmed and he looked worried, scared almost.

"Don't tell me you.. you still like her?" Alex asked and moved a little more closer to my face.

I started to feel a little pressured. More memories came rushing into my mind; filling it up with both good and bad memories. Even the feeling I had for y/n came back which made my stomach turn and race with anxiety.

~ Flashback ~

"Let's play truths!" Alex suggested and sat with me and y/n on the floor. "It'll be fun!"

"I'll only play if whatever is said in this room stays in this room." Y/n said.

"It will sis. Don't worry. Who wants to start?" Alex asked.

Alex looked at both me and y/n. We both said nothing.

"Alright, I'll start then. Jonathan, what do you.. hmm. Think about my sister?" Alex asked; his tone of voice sounded curious and a little annoyed. - Alex had been acting very suspicious lately of how I was around his younger sister. (Who's only younger by 5 hours.) I think he could tell how I felt towards her. I thought she was the most stunning, kind, caring and friendly person I'd ever met. I like her. I have a crush on her.. But I couldn't tell Alex and y/n that straight up. It would be awkward. Alex might not like it and y/n might not even feel the same way about me. -

I thought about my question carefully. After a few seconds I'd finally formed an answer in my head.

"I think y/n is very kind, caring and friendly. She's a good laugh, and she is extremely beautiful and so much.."

"That's lovely. Your turn y/n!" Alex suddenly butted in, without letting me finish.

He must've been getting annoyed at me. I hung my head down in embarrassment before looking back up at the feeling of being watched. My eyes immediately drew to a glistening pair of y/c/e eyes that were looking straight into mine. Y/n's eyes. A wide smile developed and spread across her face. And damn did she look so darn cute.

~~ Time Skip ~~

Y/n had left the house about an hour ago to hang out with her friends while me and Alex stayed home. I had just put my trainers on to leave and stood up when Alex pushed me up to the wall and stood next to me.

"So what's the deal?" Alex sternly asked.

"What deal?" I nervously replied.

"With my sister. Is something going on that I don't know about?" Alex's eyes narrowed and his eyebrows stood up a little.

"What? No. Why would you think that?"

"I've seen the way you stare and smile at her. The way you started to ramble on about her today during that game of truths." Alex defensively said.

"What? You asked me what I thought of her, and so I told you. I was being honest."

"Fine. You got me there. But don't try anything with her. Especially since she's my sister and your my best friend." Alex said and finally moved out of my way.

I didn't have anything to say. I didn't know what else to say. So I just left his house and went back to mine.

~~ End Of Flashback ~~

That had happened about a year and a half ago and I did have a crush on y/n then. And believe it or not, but I still do. My crush on her faded over the time we haven't been together. But I never stopped liking her.

A/N: I hope things are starting to get a bit more interesting for you guys. Next chapter will be coming soon! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :)