(19)

Your POV
"Because what? Because you don't want me to be happy? You don't care about my feelings? Alex, I've finally found someone who makes me happy and will continue to make me happy. And you're just pushing him away. I don't understand you sometimes." I raised my voice slightly; my anger sitting on the verge of explosion.

Alex hung his head down in shame and guilt without saying a single word.

"Think about what you're doing Alex." I added then walked towards the stairs.

(The next day).

Your POV
I rolled over to the other side of my bed and slowly lifted my head up; a little yawn leaving my mouth as I did this. It was the weekend and I couldn't of been happier. I'd been secretly planning to hang out with Jonathan - even he doesn't know, but he will. - I hate having to do this though. I hate having to secretly hang out with Jonathan. I want to be able to hang out with him normally, and be a couple. Do the couple things, you know, kiss, hug, call each other cute names, and hold hands in public. But with Alex being how he is, I'll have to be very lucky to get in a relationship with Jonathan.

I jumped out of bed and threw on my leopard print dressing gown then tied my hair into a quick messy bun.

"Breakfast y/n!" Alex called out from downstairs.

I left my room and walked down stairs and into the kitchen where the fresh smell of bacon hit me.

"Morning sis." Alex said; handing me a plate of bacon, fried eggs, sausages and a slice of toast.

"Thanks." I said and took the plate from him.

I sat down at the table and immediately started to dig into the food; it had been a while since I last ate and I was starving.

Alex joined me on the table and sat opposite me. "Y/n, I'm really sorry for the way I've been acting lately." Alex started. "There's not really a reason for it. I guess I'm just over reacting over stupid things." Alex said in an apologetic tone.

I looked up and drew my attention to Alex, raising one brow slightly. "Then why are you over reacting?"

"I don't know, that's the thing. I- I just don't want to loose you."

"Why would you loose me? Are you afraid of loosing me to- to Jonathan?" I asked, stuttering a little; my tone resembling being puzzled.

"Yes.. I guess.." Alex hesitatingly spoke.