(17)

Jonathan's POV
"I enjoyed tonight even though it wasn't for very long." I said; holding y/n's left hand tightly in my right hand.

"Me too." Y/n agreed, a wide smile beginning to show on her face.

Y/n's happiness warmed my heart. To see her happy meant everything to me. She deserved true happiness. I leant my head over a little and placed my lips against y/n's neck. I lightly trailed wet kisses along her neck until I begun to suck on her sweet spot; earning a little moan in return.

"Jon.." Y/n lightly moaned, carrying out the 'n' in my name. "I need to get inside now. Before anyone in the house awakes."

I removed my lips from y/n's neck and looked into her glistening eyes that were lit up with joy.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

Y/n leaned forwards and placed her lips against my cheek; giving me a soft and light kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Jon." She whispered then turned around to enter her house.

I giggled a little then turned around, smiling to myself as I started to walk home.

Your POV
I quietly opened the front door; being as careful and quiet as I could. Once I was in the house, I closed the door behind me and made my way to the stairs.

"And where have you been?" The familiar voice of my over protective brother whispered from the kitchen door.

I slowly turned around, knowing me or Jonathan were in big trouble if Alex found out about what I did when I was out.

"Well?" Alex questionably said again.

"I- I.." I stuttered; not knowing what to do or say.

"Don't even have a reason? You think your brother's stupid, don't you?" Alex sternly assumed.

"No. No I don't. I just wanted to get out the house. I- I didn't feel well. I thought some fresh air would do me some good. So I took a walk." I lied; trying to make my voice sound convincingly confident.

"Don't lie to me. Y/n, we've known each other our whole lives, I think I know when you're lying." Alex said; picking up on the lie I had just created.

I stood frozen in front of Alex. Every word I tried to get out, didn't come out. I thought, whatever I would say, wouldn't make a difference. Alex wouldn't believe me. He'd know I was lying.

"Please tell me the real reason." Alex pleaded; his tone had changed, it was slightly worried. Desperate in fact, for my real reason.

My mouth stayed firmly shut, I couldn't move it. It was like it had been frozen, it was an ice block waiting to be broken. I didn't want to tell Alex about Jonathan and what we did. It's not any of Alex's concern.

Alex's eyes moved down to my neck where his facial expression changed; it seemed shocked and stunned. Almost like something scared Alex by what his facial expression read. Alex looked back up to my eyes and sighed a heavy and frustrated sigh. He begun to get fidgety in the little space he was standing in. He started to pace his feet against the floor lightly.

"Marks." Alex pointed viciously at my neck. "Those marks on your neck. They aren't from Jason." Alex slightly growled with anger.

I put my hand over the spot hesitatingly that Alex had just pointed at. I didn't know why Alex was making a big deal out of the marks. But then I realised that they weren't just marks. They were,

Love bites.

Hickeys.

And they were from, Jonathan.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a few days. My excuse is: I wanted to update, but I didn't have the motivation to write a whole new chapter. So, I'm sorry about that.

I'm so lazy I know, haha.