(9)

Jonathan's POV
I unlocked my front door and let y/n in. (My parents aren't in, they're working late shifts).

"Wait here. I'll get some wipes and some plasters."

I came back downstairs with a packet of wipes and some plasters for y/n. I sat down in front of y/n on the sofa and gently placed her hands out in front of me.

"It might hurt a little, but it will help." I assured y/n.

I took a wipe and gently swept over the little gashes in y/n's hands.

"Ah, it stings." Y/n quietly and innocently yelped.

"I'm sorry. But at least you know it's working, it's getting any dirt and glass out." I said in a soft tone.

Once I'd cleaned up y/n's hand I got a plaster and put it across one of her little cuts.

"I'm not going to put a plaster across the big cuts, they need the air to help heal them. As for the little cut, that one looks catchable. So we don't want that one getting caught and hurting even more." I weakly smiled at y/n. "But you're all done now."

Y/n turned her hands around and took my hands in hers. I looked up at y/n who was smiling at our chained hands.

"Thank you Jon. Thank you for always being there for me." She smiled and looked into my eyes.

Her eyes glistened that beautiful y/c/e colour with an emotion of hope and thanks.

"You're welcome. It's no problem at all. I'd do anything to help you, and you know I'll always be here for you. No matter what." I assured y/n.

Y/n smiled a bright and happy grin. Her cheeks had flustered a light pink shade. Y/n was cute, especially when she blushed and her smile is contagious. I couldn't help but smile widely back at her. But I suddenly started to feel this weird urge build up. An urge I've never gotten before.. the urge to kiss her.. She just looks so beautiful and perfect sat right in front of me, with her hands locked tightly together with mine. It feels so right, but wrong at the same time.

The urge felt as if it started to get stronger the more I looked at y/n and it's becoming harder to ignore. I.. I can't help the urge.

Your POV
Jonathan's eyes glistened that gorgeous blue colour which makes me feel weak, especially when they are looking at me. They're so beautiful, so perfect. I could get lost in them for ages. And our hands that are chained tightly together felt right but wrong at the same time. It felt wrong since I was technically still with Jason; even though I didn't want to be. Although he'd hit me, I still hadn't broken up with him.

"You alright?" Jon asked in his manly, yet soothing voice.

Yeah, I'm alright." I lied a little.

"You're so cute."

Jonathan's POV
Shit. Why did I just say that? I didn't even think about it. It just slipped out without me even thinking. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm weird. Although, I don't think she would think that.

"You're making me blush!" Y/n giggled.

"Sorry." I laughed a little and joined in with y/n's giggles.

Just when I thought the urge had gone, it came back. But it felt stronger and more powerful. It became difficult to fight. It was like it was something that was longing to happen and wouldn't go away unless I did it. I slowly leaned in, inching closer and closer every second. But before I knew it; like a sudden flash. The soft and velvet touch of y/n's lips where on mine.