(23)

Jonathan's POV
After a nice and relaxing day in the park we decided it'd be a good time to head back to mine. Mine and y/n's hand gripped tightly together as we strolled along the sidewalk.

"Thank you for a good day." Y/n's sweet voice spoke.

"More like thank you. You make me so happy and I enjoy every minute I spend with you." I smiled and gripped y/n's hand tighter.

"Aw, Jon. You're so cute." Y/n giggled and planted a single kiss on my cheek.

I laughed a little with y/n and looked deep into her eyes. All sorts of urges were traveling through my body and I felt weak when trying to fight them off.

"You alright Jon?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I said a little nervously.

After walking for a little while we approached my house. I unlocked the door and let y/n enter. I closed the door behind us and immediately turned around and pushed y/n gently against the wall. My lips attached onto y/n's neck and I quickly found her sweet spot; beginning to suck and kiss hard, surely leaving purple marks.

"Jonnn." Y/n slightly moaned.

My urges had become to much. I couldn't fight them and I wanted y/n, I needed her.

Jonathan's POV
Jon's warm breath hit my neck and chills trickled down my spine; making me want him more. His lips attached onto my neck where he sucked and kissed roughly, earning him a few little moans.

"Jonn." I slightly moaned.

Jon smiled into my neck and his hands trailed along my sides.

"I love you." Jon quietly said into my neck then started to kiss again; a little lighter this time.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile on my face.

Jonathan's hand trailed round to my back where he reached my bum and gave it a little squeeze.

"Jonathan Brandis!" I yelped a little with a giggle following on afterwards.

"I'm sorry. You're just perfect." Jon weakly said with an undertone of embarrassment.

"It's alright."

Jon resumed kissing me deeply on the lips while he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and proceeded to kiss him.

A/N: Don't worry, I will continue this chapter on soon. (Hopefully when I get home from school.) I'm just about to head out to school but I wanted to post something for y'all in the mean time. Thanks for reading! Sorry if they are any spelling or grammar mistakes.😅