(27)

Your POV
I looked at the hand that was rubbing the top of my shoulder in a comforting way before looking at the persons face.

It-It was Jason.

My eyes widened and a shock of fear trembled through my body as I stood up and backed away suddenly.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked in a 'we're in a relationship' tone.

"Why are you here?" I asked, ignoring Jason's question.

"I saw you sat here, on your own, crying. I wanted to comfort you." He replied.

I looked at him in disbelief. "You don't care for me. You don't care that I was crying. You're a horrible man. I don't need your comfort."

Jason eyebrows turned into a frown. "I'm a horrible man?" He repeated as a rhetorical question. "I'm a horrible man?"

"Jason, you fucking hit me! Across the face. Twice in fact!" I yelled with anger.

"Oi!" Jason suddenly hissed which was enough to keep me quiet and intimidate me. He quickly started to approach me and yanked my hands to his sides.

"Look babygirl." Jason started and whispered in my ear. My fear of Jason started to get worse and I beginning to panic. I tried pulling my hands out of his grip; desperately trying to break free. But his grip was to strong and I failed.

"Stop. I just want to tell you something." Jason said.

"Well I don't give a shit. I don't want to hear it. Now let me go!" I yelled.

"Shut up. There are people near by. They'll hear you." He snapped.

"Good, at least that means you'll have to let me go otherwise people will get suspicious." I replied sternly.

"Just let me finish." Jason whisper yelled, completely ignoring what I'd just said. "I want to apologise for everything. I want to apologise for hitting you. I never meant it. You now how my anger can be. I'm sorry, I miss you so much baby. I can't be without you."

I looked at Jason in disgust and confusion. What's he playing at? He's not sorry. He doesn't miss me. I know he doesn't.

"You should've thought about that before you slapped me." I angrily spoke, attempting to break free from his grip once again but failing again.

Jason said nothing. He pulled me along, his hands tightly gripping over my wrists and pulled me to a different area of the river; a slightly hidden area.

"I need you baby. I want you." Jason begged and pushed me down so that he was hovering above me.

"Get off!" I panicked.

The fear that I was feeling started traveling through my whole body causing me to get out of breath and panic more. Jason ignored my panic and started to grind against me.

"Uhh." He grunted and dipped his head between my shoulder and neck.

His lips suddenly attached to my neck and he immediately kissed roughly, definitely leaving bright, purple marks.

"Get off me!" I whimpered; tears beginning to trickle down my face in fear. "Help me!" I weakly yelled, bursting out with more tears.

Jason was too strong and I couldn't push him off. He didn't stop. He continued to grind and kiss me roughly on the neck.

"Please stop! Help!" I cried.

"Get the hell off her now!" A male voice suddenly yelled.

I recognised the voice. It was clear as day to me. It was Jonathan's.

"Help me Jonathan!" I desperately cried again. I had cried so much that the tears had made my vision a little blurry. All I could see was a blurred Jonathan running towards me and Jason.

Jonathan approached and pushed Jason off me. "Come here." He said to me.

I took Jonathan's helping hand where he pulled me up and stood me up behind him."Stay behind me." Jonathan protectively said.

I did as Jonathan said and stayed back, gripping his hand tightly while continuing to cry in fear.

"Move!" Jonathan suddenly yelled and pushed me away from behind him.

His push was a little too strong for me  and I stumbled to the ground. I quickly lifted myself up a little onto my knees and looked at the sight in front of me. What I saw broke my heart. Jonathan was in front of me, slowly falling to the ground. It happened so quick but felt so slow. Like time had just stopped.

Jon laid there still, holding the right side of his face in pain. His facial expression changed in a split second. The anger and fury shined through his eyes and even started to intimidate me. I'd never seen Jonathan so mad and angry before.

"Jonathan! Get up!" I yelled, noticing Jason going in for another punch.

Jon looked up and quickly rolled over; dodging the punch. He pushed himself up and slapped Jason around the face. Jason stood hunched over, looking down at the ground. My eyes felt heavy and I felt weak with what I was seeing. It hurt me to witness this.

"Come here babygirl." Jonathan said and held his arms open to me.

I got up and ran into his open arms. "We're leaving." He said and kissed the top of my head before pulling me away from Jason.

A/N: A lot of drama ;) But don't worry, I will hopefully update this story again tonight. Thanks for reading.