(24)

Jonathan's POV
I woke up with my arm over y/n's waist. For a second, I had forgotten what had happened the previous day, but then I remembered.

Y/n was laying down next to me, lightly snoring. She looked so cute and perfect. I moved a little closer and placed my lips against the back of y/n's shoulders. I kissed gently then led my kisses further up towards y/n's neck and under her ear. The higher my lips got on y/n's neck, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. I started kissing a little more roughly when I'd reached the side of her neck; surely leaning my mark.

Y/n moved slightly and stretched her right arm. "Morning baby." I said.

Y/n giggled. I smiled into y/n's neck and proceeded to kiss her neck.

"Jon. Stoppp." She giggled again.

"Why?" I asked, my undertone being slightly confused and playful.

"Because. You're making me want you. And we only did stuff last night." She replied, turning over to face me.

Your POV
"So? We can do it more than once." Jon laughed, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Later." I said then got up to get ready for the day.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked from behind me.

"Going for a shower."

"Can I join?" Jon giggled behind me. I turned around to face Jonathan and rolled my eyes. Jon just winked at me and bit his bottom lip.

When Jonathan bites his bottom lip or winks at me, it makes me feel weak in the knees. It makes me crave him so much. He just looks so hot when he does it.

"Haha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"You love it when I wink and bite my bottom lip at you. Don't you?" Jon asked curiously, biting his bottom lip again.

"Stop!" I giggled.

"You love it babygirl." Jon replied with a satisfied smirk on his handsome face.

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. My knees felt weak and I wanted him, but I felt to lazy to do anything.

"Just get dressed babe." I eventually said and walked into the bathroom.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm not dead - I haven't updated this story in almost a month. - I just hadn't had any motivation to write. I'm so sorry! If you guys just bombard me with comments saying to update when I haven't in a while then I probably will.😅 I just need the motivation.

Also, thank you so much for over 1k reads! I am so friggin happy about that! My love goes out to all who supported this story and voted.❤️ And also my thanks and love go out to anyone who's actually waited patiently for me to update this story. Thank you loves!💋 Anyway, I will hopefully be updating again tonight. :)

P.s. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you wanted!✨☺️