Chapter 16 - Runaway Scars

Previously:
- Angela, Catherine, and Thomas leave for the Rosewood Institute to see (Y/N)
- Newt was left behind with James and John
- John says that Newt will stay with him and help him
- But he isn't allowed to see (Y/N)
- Newt asks James what'll happen to him, which he answers that it's still too early to tell
- They go to the topic of Angela
- John thinks that Angela could be his daughter

Chapter 16 - Runaway Scars

John thought he lost her. He already lost his dear beloved wife. Losing his daughter was like the killing blow. He remembered when he first saw Angela, he thought he was Sheryl, his late wife. But that was impossible because unlike some, there was no way she was coming back.

He wondered why he didn't bother to think about this. Why he didn't think it was his daughter reincarnated? But she was older. She should've just be around (Y/N)'s age, not in her early twenties.

Still, he couldn't let it go. She looked like her. She was her. His Andrea.

When she spoke up earlier and put her foot down, he couldn't sworn that she looked like someone he knew. Earlier the picture was like a blur. Now, it was as clear as day. The same glint in their grey eyes.

"But how can that be?" He asked.

"Such a stroke of luck right?" James smiled. "Your long lost daughter and you are reunited."

"She's been rein-"

"No no. She's not. She's still the same old daughter. She still has your genes in her blood."

"But-"

"Looks like Sheryl had one last miracle before she died. Although with how she looked earlier, I think she'll be joining her mother soon."

She faintly mentioned earlier that her head was hurting her. John cursed himself for not thinking about it earlier. All he could think of earlier was (Y/N), the girl who was like a daughter to him. But now, fate brought him and his real daughter together. He had to protect her too.

John rushed to his car and sped off, leaving Newt and James in the dust.

-

Newt had no idea what was going on. It seemed to be an ongoing thing that's been happening to him. But James had a victorious look in his eyes as he watched John get farther and farther.

"Come on," James took Newt's wrist and they went to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"The Rosewood Institute."

"What- No!" Newt whisked his hand away from James's.

"I need to go to Angela. I can help her and I can't leave you here by yourself, so you're coming with me."

"I'm not going there! Are you trying to get (Y/N) killed?"

"No, I'm trying to save a life. I promise you it won't happen."

"I don't believe you."

Infinite Realms: Porcelain Heart (Newt X Reader ft. Thomas Sangster)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara