Chapter 17 - Another Lost Soul Like Me

Previously:
- John finds out that Angela was his long lost daughter.
- John goes to the Rosewood Institute because Angela is on the brink of death.
- James and Newt go to the Rosewood Institute

Chapter 17 - Another Lost Soul Like Me

11:53 pm

Angela, Thomas, and Catherine have already arrived in the Rosewood Institute. While they were being guided to a room where they could meet up with (Y/N), Angela and Thomas were walking hand in hand. Angela wouldn't say it, but her head felt like someone was drilling inside it. She kept on trying to shake it off but she couldn't. She ended up holding Thomas's hand for support.

The only that was keeping her going was that after all this, she could go back home. That she'll take a pill for her headaches and sleep for days on end. That was all she needed, she thought. She just needed some rest and relaxation and to not think about all this.

Perhaps Thomas could stay with her and take care of her.

During their years of being best friends, she's taken care of him when he was sick and the same goes for him. It would be nice for some peace and quiet with Thomas. He could be playing the guitar as he was lulling her to sleep. She'll make him some breakfast...

Wait.

Angela didn't know how her thoughts drifted to her getting some rest to her and Thomas having a domestic life. She has to admit that it sounded nice. But that dream seems to be both possible but out of reach.

The three found themselves entering a large room. It was like a lobby. There were many chairs and tables around the room. So this was the place where they let the visitors wait for the person they're visiting. After that, they could either be toured around the Institute. It was alright as long as they don't make any trouble.

There was a couch on one side of the room where Angela made herself comfortable in. Thomas sat beside her with a concerned look. Meanwhile, Catherine was looking around the room in awe. You wouldn't really think that you were in an asylum or mental hospital. In fact, the room looked it was part of the Victorian Era.

"(Y/N) will come shortly," the person who guided them said. "She's just finishing a meeting. She'll come from that door," he pointed at the doors on the other side of the room. "Since this entrance are for visitors. Is there anything you need?"

"Um can you point me to the bathroom?" Angela asked.

"Certainly."

Thomas gave Angela a look, asking if she needed him. But she just shook her head. So Angela and the guide left through the visitor's entrance.

Angela thanked the man when they reached the bathroom. When she got inside, she poured water all over her face. She tried not to show it while she was walking earlier, but she felt like she was going to faint. She was regretting a little of not bringing Thomas along, but nothing can be done about it now.

What is going on? She wondered.

She thought maybe she had a cold or caught the flu. But she didn't have the symptoms that could conclude to any of those. All she had was a searing headache. Maybe it was just stress.