the end :(

So today marks the day where everything ends. I'm truly thankful for all you beautiful beanz out there. I felt like we were bestfriends. I honestly love you all. Though today isn't a day of sadness but joy that we've experienced multiple things together. You've all pushed me in a inspirational way and I'm happy that i was able to keep uploading for you all. But there comes an ending in every chapter.

Though there is a beginning for a new book.

Which comes to a big question of mine....should I post The Dolan Twins or The Why Don't We Boys?

And if you are into kpop, I made another account regarding to that. I have GOT7 book out already and I'm going to try and work on BTS. And what other kpop artist you want me to do a preference over.

Thank you all once again and I want to keep writing for you guys, and never stop since you guys find so much entertainment in this.

Also not that anyone cares about what I look like or wanna keep up with me, then you can follow me on Instagram: +heyyitscaila

I love you so much 💗

+ p.s. just another fact....I'm also learning HANGUL which is the Korean alphabet. I'm not doing this for anyone but myself....(just a tad bit for GOT7, BTS, EXO, & NCT but that's not important). So yeah I think this year is going to be a huge accomplishment for me.

Comment here and tell me what your summer is going to be like and what's your goals ☀️

Comment here and tell me which should I do, the Dolan twins or why don't we boys 💗

Comment here and tell me if you want to read KPOP on my other account whatevsimhere 🌹