he hears you swear for the first time ♡

Brandon
You were at a party at the clouthouse that you loved being over. They played 'No Type' by swae lee and you were crunk. "Bad bitches is the only thing that I like!" You screamed. Brandon pulled you by your arm.
"Babe don't say the b word." You mouthed the bitch. Also you were a little tipsy.

Edwin
You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Edwin on one side and your bestfriend on the other. She was scrolling through instagram and comes across someone you didn't like. "I can't stand that hoe." Edwin's head snapped towards you and hits your thigh."ow!" You cried. "Language."

Austin
You got upset at the smallest thing but it wasn't small to you that Austin had to leave for tour. "I wish you could come." You couldn't go because Simon said no and you packed your clothes and everything. "This is bullshit!"
"don't swear please." Austin frowned. Your voice lowered calmly. "This is some bull."

Nick
You and Nick were heading out to dinner as he walked out of his room in casual clothing, though you've always thought he was fine.
"Damn, Nick. You fine as fuck!" His eye widened as you kept staring at him. "(your name)!" You looked at him dumbfounded. "What?" "Thanks but don't swear." You frowned. "I'm sorry I kept help it." You pulled him closer. "You can do it without cursing."
"You fine." You tried saying. "It doesn't sound right." You both laughed and he kissed you.

Zion
You were playing a very intense game that you hated because they would cheat you but loved to play it over and over again. You were so close to beating the level that you died on the last hop. "Bro what the fuck!?" You screamed playing again. Zion popped his head into the room to see you sitting on the bed. "Hey! Don't curse." You cover your mouth. "Oh shit my fault." He glares at you.