favorite thing to eat for breakfast ♡

Brandon
"Please (your name). I love the way you make your pancakes. They're so fluffy. And mine is so...thin." He whines.

"I don't feel like it b." You stretch in bed.

"Come on." He crawls on top of you. He smiles at you and rubs your thigh through the covers. "Please?" He sings. You began to melt but wasn't giving up. "Please!" He sings one more time.

"Okay! Okay." You gave up. "I'll make it."

Edwin
"Hey chef Eddy!" Brandon yells.

"What's cooking good-looking?" You ask wrapping your arms around him.

"Scrambled eggs."

Everyone groaned. "What else is on the menu?"

"What you don't like my eggs?"

"Your eggs are good Edwin. It's just we don't want to eat eggs." Austin placed his hand on his hip.

"Well if you're not going to eat it then you can eat something else."

"Anyone wanna go out?" Nick asks.

"Yeah let's go."

"I wanna go." Ed cries.

"Sorry babe. You can have all these eggs to yourself." You kissed him goodbye.

Austin
"(Your name)!" You hear Austin yell.

"What's up?"

"Can you do me a huge favor?" He asked.

You turned to see him in the kitchen with you sitting on the counter. "What is that?" You questioned.

"Can you make some bacon?"

"I was just about to."

"Thank you! I love you."

Nick
You decided to make Nick breakfast in bed because you've never done it before and you wanted to show him your affection. He was in bed sound asleep until you called him. "Hey princess." He morning voice was rusty and raspy as he laid on his back.

"Good morning." You head to him and put the plate above him. "What is this?"

"It's your favorite. French toast, sausage, cereal. The whole breakfast menu."

"Awe did you make this?" You nodded your head. "This is so sweet." He cried.

"I wanted you to start your morning right."

"When I wake up to you, my morning is going just right."

Zion
"What kind of cereal did you get?" Zion asked as soon as you walked through the door with breakfast. Like a puppy welcoming you home.

"I got Reese's Puff." You answer closing the door.

"Gimme gimme!" He begs.

"Gosh, can I get a kiss first?" You whine. He kisses you for a full ten seconds before running off with the cereal. "You suck Z!"

"I love you."