you fall asleep on him ♡

Brandon
You both had a long day so you slept with Brandon in his room. Laying together the boys decided to record you while you guys were sleeping. "Look at them." Edwin grin recording. "Mom, dad. It's Christmas! Wake up!" Zion shook you both. "What are you guys doing?" You groan. Brandon out his hand over your face so the guys couldn't get you. "Out! We're really tired."
"What did you guys do last night?" Nick raised his eyebrows. "Out!" You and Brandon yell.

Edwin
You where the only one that slept. Edwin was holding you, cradling you like a new born. "Well take a look at this." Austin laughs. "He wasn't lying when he said that she was his baby." Zion laughed. The boys come in and see you awing aloud. Edwin shushes them and sends them away.

Austin
Tired for the day you wanted to take a nap and the first person you see when you get home is Austin. He was on his phone, sitting on the couch. "Hey gorgeous." He greets but doesn't even look your way. You groan aloud. Laying down slowly you put your head on Austin's lap then went sound asleep. Soon after the boys come yelling in calling you sleeping beauty. "I'm trying to sleep here." You mutter. Austin sends them out.

Nick
You were both sitting on the couch watching Netflix but you were slowly falling into a deep sleep. Nick had his hand in your hair. The boys then see you knocked out and nick following right behind you. They take out there phones and record you guys. "Awww they sleep so peaceful."
"Goals." Austin whispers. "Alright take your pictures and get out." Nick demanded.

Zion
You were sound asleep on the him. He was laying on the couch and your body planted on top of him. He was on his phone as you had your face on his chest. The boys were coming in from the gym and was loud. "Shhhh!" Zion shushes. Everyone walks over to him and sees you laying there. "This is so cute. Let me just record this and put it on Instagram." Brandon begged. "No." Zion whispered. "Come on." Brandon began to pull out his phone and play "Can't Your Feel The Love Tonight." off the lion king and record you two.