long distance ♡ EDWIN

"Hey baby." you said over the phone. You were talking to your boyfriend down in your hometown. You decided to move back down closer to family. Only because you haven't seen them in two years. "hey babydoll. How are you I haven't seen you in so long." you smiled on the other side of the phone. "I'm okay I guess." you softly sniffed away from the phone. Honestly you felt heartbroken. You couldn't live without Edwin. "Babe?" he softly said. "yes?" you said. "I'm going to facetime you." he said. He then pressed the facetime button and suddenly you hid your face. "move your hand." you shook your head. "I'm ugly." you said with a crack in your voice. "only I know the definition of ugly and you are far from it." you smiled and a tear fell. Without thinking you ended up moving your hand to wipe the tear, showing your red puffy eyes and stuffed red nose. "(Your name) why are you crying?" he asked. You didn't answer and grabbed a tissue and blew your nose. "baby answer me." he whined. "because I miss you. I haven't seen you in three months. I want to go back with you. I mean I miss my family but I miss you too." he began to have a tear form in his eye. "I miss you." he said. "I wish I could see you everyday. I've always loved your company. You've been there for me. I can't talk to no one else without having you in my head." you then heard rattling in the background. "what's that?" you asked. "well it's for you but since I'm not here there with you I have to mail it to you. I'll call you later I'm about to go." he said. "Something important?" you asked like you didn't know the answer to it. "you can say it's like that. I love you." he said. "I love you too." you sniffed. You don't know why you were crying but you just knew that crying was the best option for you. You turned on the tv and noticed your favorite tv show. Beast boy made a joke which caused you to laugh. A little bit. Then there was a ring at the door. Since you was the only one in your room you then walked down stairs seeing your sister watching tv in the living room. "hey. You okay," she asked you. "I'm fine." you said going to the kitchen. You made you a grilled cheese sandwich. You placed the skillet on the eye and placed toast on it. "ooh can you make me one?" your sister came and got in the way. "no. I'm making this for me because I'm going through so much." she made a sad puppy face. "is it because of Eddy?" she asked. "yeah." you then began to cry. "what does this have to do with me though, I just want food." she said. You then glared at her. "Sorry I'm just hungry." "make it yourself since you don't care." you pushed her out the kitchen then you both began to fight. "(Your sister's) I said no!" she began to cry. "don't you dare start crying. If you don't care about my feelings, I don't care about your hunger." you said going back to your butter. You grabbed spachela and moved it around until it was nice and crispy. You went back to your room and watched the recording of your favorite tv show. You then heard the door bell. "I got it!" your sister yelled. Even though your sister isn't supposed to open the door, but you really didn't feel like going to open it. You didn't hear anything so you got worried. You went down stairs slowly hearing a high pitch noise. You didn't say anything but you were getting ready to punch the daylights out of someone. You got in your fighting stance. As you were walking down you saw your sister in someone's arms. She still screaming. You had a bat in your hand and was getting ready to swing until the boys stopped you. "(Your name)!"
"Oh my gosh! You guys scared me!" You drop the bat as you look to see Edwin holding your sister. "Eddy!" You ran to him and hugged him. "I though Edwin would be a goner." Austin sighs in relief.