you're a youtuber ♡ Zion

"Please Z. I need someone to do this video with." You begged your boyfriend to do the smash or pass video. Of course he didn't like it because of the answers you might say.

"No. You know I can get easily jealous."

"There is nothing to be jealous about."

"Yes there is. I know your going to go so crazy for some dude and it's going to piss me off."

You bit your lip touching him under his shirt. "I love it when you get jealous."

"That's not funny, (your name)."

"You know I'm with you and whoever you say smash too, I'll understand, but I know I'll smash you all night."

You kissed him. Causing him to blush and laugh at what you meant. "You're nasty."
»
"Smash or pass....Daniel Seavey?"

You then screamed. "I'm definitely smashing him!" You put up the smash photo on your phone. Zion darted his head towards you.

"I mean. I'll smash him." You say more relaxed.

"Yeah lower your tone." He says in jealousy.

"Babe I love you." You hug him. He doesn't hug you back.
»
"Alright. What about Tinashe?"

Zion screams aloud. "Oh my god! Y'all already know what it is. I'm smashing. On God! I'm smashing the fu–."

You glared at him. "I mean. I'll smash as in like talk to her."

"You better correct yourself."