when the baby cries

Using the WiFi at the library, because what other choice do I have. Honestly been listening to kpop all day. Not BTS, but GOT7, EXO, WINNER and all them others and I'm here for it. I haven't listened to any English pop music in a while and I think I'm about to be fluent in Korean lol. But no here's some chapters for you. Lowkey running out of ideas but I'm not quite done yet. I wanna get this book to about 100 chapters before ending it. I think we're at 50. But I'm writing other books. I took them down because I wanna worry about this book for right now. So I think imma pull the Dolan Twins book back out or WHY DON'T WE. You guys chose for me, I don't want to chose something you won't read. Love you all.

Brandon
The baby unfortunately cries in your arms. You hate it because it makes you feel some kind of way. Brandon would take him/her from you and s/he would stop. He'll kiss you then the baby and rock him/her.

Edwin
When the baby cries he sing to the baby in Spanish which causes you to be calm and also the baby. He rocks him/her back and forth as he/she quiets down and is smiling at him.

Austin
The baby would cry due to Austin doing scary faces. You would tell him to stop because the baby doesn't like it. The baby would cry until you get him/her.

Nick
When the baby cries, he's quickly on his feet. Makes his way towards him/her and rocks him/her back and forth singing her a little melody. You hardly ever get to go to the rescue because Nick was so over protective

Zion
You and Zion's attention would be at alert. Thinking something was wrong. You'll eventually have a heart attack so you'll hold the baby and Zion would wrap his arms around you and the baby.