voicemails ♡

Brandon
"Hey gorgeous. Sorry I didn't come home last night. I was working at the studio. I love you and I'll see you soon, don't worry. Say goodbye to (your name)." He orders.
"Bye (your name)! The boys yell. "We love you!" Zion screams before the phone hangs up.

Edwin
"Hey babe. I've missed you. You don't know how much I've missed. I want you here with me, so I won't be alone. I mean I'm here with the boys but you know what kind of alone I mean. I miss kissing you, hugging you — touching you. But I know you're there and I'm here. Come home soon, I'm listening to Tory Lanez for crying out loud."

Austin
"(Your name), why aren't you answering? I sent about four voicemails — don't listen to them. I wanted to hear your voice. I know it's been two days since we've seen each other — and that's way to long. I wanna see you. I love you. And I miss you."

Nick
"Princess, hey. I'm gonna do this quick, I'm going on stage. I love you. I wanted to hear you wishing me good luck and being my motivation but I know your heart is doing that. I don't know how, I just — know. I love you and miss you. This performance is for you."

Zion
"Hi babygirl. I was hoping you would pick up the phone but your probably sleep — like always. That's fine because I'm tired myself and I'm thinking about coming home to cuddle. I know you won't mind."