when he can't get you off his mind

Brandon
He will smile, which makes the band know he's thinking of you.

The boys were at the gym and he took a water break then began to think. He began to imagine things. Your hair, your skin, you lips, wanting to kiss them. Suddenly he smiled.

"He's thinking about (your name)." Edwin laughed.

"He's smiling." Zion grins adorably.

"What does he see this time, her tits or lips?" Nick questions. Which causes Brandon to stop smiling.

"That's not funny."

Edwin
Every second, he'll talk about you to the guys, but they love to see that he gets happy.

"(Your name) is just... I can't explain it. Her eyes. God those eyes, it's like she can see right through me. The way she speaks with such intelligence. I love spending time with her, she fills my heart with such happiness when she smiles. You know what I mean?"

The boys laughed him sitting on the couch. "We know she leaves a speck of glitter on you." Austin agrees.

Everyone looks at Austin. "It's a compliment. She has an affect on you like glitter does when you have it." Austin explains.

"Ohhh." The boys nod.

Austin
At random times, he will say your name and smile. He'll do it a lot.

"(Your name)." Slips from Austin's lips.

"What?" Edwin asks looking his way.

"Nothing." Edwin nods confusedly. "(Your name) is my girlfriend." Austin smiles.

"You happy about that?" Edwin catches on.

"Absolutely."

Nick
He tries to text or call you, just to get your attention until he's happy.

"What's going on Nick?" Brandon walks on the tour bus seeing Nick laying on his phone.

"Nothing much." He begins typing. Putting his phone down, he picks it up to see if you texted.

"Not to be nosy or anything but, why do you keep checking your phone?"

"I'm trying to see if (your name) texted back."

Brandon then understood. "Right."

Zion
He will lose focus in everything he does, he'll only think of you.

The boys were dancing at practice and Brandon counted down. Everyone danced except for Zion.

"Oh my fault." He says.

"He's thinking of (your name)." Edwin snorts.

"When is he not thinking of her?" Nick rolls his eyes.

"That's so cute." Brandon teases.

"Let's just do this dance." Zion brushes everyone off.