how he is as your bestfriend

Brandon: the supportive bestfriend. He's always pushed you to do your best. When you need a little motivation on a Monday morning or something to you through the day. He's the first person you ask. Also, he's like your guardian angel.

Edwin: he's the bestfriend that always comes in the clutch. He'll hit you up at your favorite place to eat, already knowing exactly what you want. It doesn't matter if you already ate he'll give it to you for leftovers. Or when it's an emergency with mother you'll count on him to get the right things for you.

Austin: he's the bestfriend that secretly has a crush on you but doesn't want to tell you. He feels like it will screw up your relationship. Others wait for him to say something, but he'll stutter and tells you something else instead.

Nick: he's the best friend that will boast you in every way possible. He'll be blowing your phone up telling you cute thing in your messages and on your Instagram. Everyone wants you to be together but your always denying it, even though deep down you're fallen for your bestfriend.

Zion: he's the comfort bestfriend. I'm the time of need of cuddles and a shoulder to cry on. He's dependable Incase you need to cuddle a little. You tell each other secrets and have the own secret complicated handshake.