you feel the baby kick

Brandon: he was singing to the baby while you were reading a book. Until you suddenly felt a kick. "Brandon." You gasped grabbing his hand. "What?" He jumped. "She kicked." You say. "She did?" "Keep singing." You place his hand on your stomach directing him to the pressure. He sings again and suddenly he feels it. "Oh my gosh."

Edwin: you were making your way to the kitchen getting you something to eat until you suddenly felt a kick. You didn't know what else to do but scream. Edwin runs down to check up on you along with the rest of the boys. "(Your name) ! What's wrong?" He asks panicking. "The baby kicked." Everyone cheered wanting to feel it. "Okay this is a good thing and all but girl you can't be scaring people like that." Zion says. "I legit thought you were giving birth in our kitchen." Nick adds. "Guys I feel him." Edwin smiles.

Austin: you were laying in bed looking at things for the baby on your phone until you suddenly felt the kick. "Oh my gosh!" You gasped. "Please don't tell me you're looking at another gender reveal?" Austin whines from the bathroom. "No, I felt the baby kick. Come feel!" You hurried. He runs and flies onto the bed, trying to feel your belly. He stays there for a minute and finally feels him. "Oh my gosh! This is so unreal."

Nick: he begins to talk to your baby girl. "Hey this is daddy on the other end. I want to tell you that you're going to be a superstar. Just like mommy and me. You're going to be an independent woman and you don't need a boyfriend. All you need is mommy, daddy and your PRETTYMUCH uncles." Nick lays his head on your stomach until you both felt the kick. "Did you feel that?" You asked shocked. "Yeah, she's listening."

Zion: you were eating food on the couch watching Wild N' Out, laughing your buff off. "Hey babe!" He kisses your forehead and then kisses your stomach afterward you felt a kick. "Zion!" You scream. "Are you going into labor?" Zion begin to freak out. "No. The baby kicked." He sits on the floor and rubbed around your belly. "I don't feel anything."
"Kiss my stomach again." He does and he suddenly starts crying. "We did that?" You nod crying with him. "We made him."