reaction to you walking down the aisle

Brandon: when the music began and everyone stood to their feet, you walked through the doors and all eyes were on you. Brandon grew a smile, that was bigger than any other smile. While walking you didn't take your eyes off him. He took your hand and placed you in front of him. Taking off your veil he sees that your absolutely beautiful. The boys and him have a little moment acknowledging your beauty saying he's done a great job.

Edwin: your walking down to your future husband to see him lowkey crying. You didn't want to cry at your wedding because of your makeup but the water works came flowing down. Making your way up to there he looks into your eyes and says, "you look like an angel. I'm so happy to marry you." Which has you tearing up.

Austin: you're walking down the aisle and he is in utter shock. He froze and didn't know what to say. He felt like the luckiest guy that was going to marry the most beautiful woman in the world. When it came to reading the vows he had forgot because he was still stunned by your appearance.

Nick: he saw you walking down the aisle and couldn't wait to say 'I do'. His knees grew weak and almost fell to the guys who was there to grab him. Bringing you in front of him and having to read the vows he began to choke up because he was so nervous.

Zion: this baby was bawling. When he saw you. He'd never felt so happy in his entire life. People had to get him tissue and the boys had to comfort him. It was an emotional moment for everyone seeing the groom cry over the love of his life. When you stood in front of him and he threw back your veil, he cried harder and you pulled him in for a hug. Luckily you guys made it through the vows and everything and he happily kissed you then later apologized for making the wedding take to long.