She snuggled closer for warmth, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder "Kyoya.." She whispered "I'm glad you didn't tell me to get rid of the baby" she smiled, he held her shoulders to look at her "why would I tell you that ?" He glared "I thought you didn't want children" she shrugged "well not right now, it's too early" he sighed "but I promised to take responsibility and I will keep my word" he cupped her cheek and she smiled "then what will we tell our parents ?" She asked "let's not tell them until after the wedding" he smirked and she laughed.

At night, Kyoya couldn't get a wink of sleep. His head felt heavy and filled from thoughts, he carefully removed Kyokai's head off his shoulder and got up. He stood outside on the porch, staring at the stars and barely visible moon. He felt arms wrap around his waist from behind "Kyo.." She whispered drowsily "why are you still awake ? Come back to bed, love" she kissed the back of his neck "I couldn't sleep" he mattered "is something on your mind ?" She whispered "some things" he said and she frowned "something wrong ?" She glanced at his face.

He turned to face her and noticed the concerned expression on her face, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her gently "nothing is wrong, go to bed" he whispered against her lips, she nodded and got inside. He sighed heavily and crossed his arms, thinking about the upcoming future. As he slipped in bed with her, he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her neck "hm Kyoya ?" She slowly opened her eyes "shh, go to sleep" he kissed her cheek, she nodded and faced away as her back was pressed against his chest. She blinked as she felt him place his hand on her stomach, thumb rubbing in circles. She smiled and placed her hand on his before going back to sleep, right after he planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder.

The next week, Kyokai and Kyoya went to the clinic to get the checked information they have sent to Shamal. He came two days ago. Kyokai sat on the bed with Kyoya on the chair next to her, holding her hand gently "I got the results right here in my hand !" Shamal showed them a file "and turns out there was no baby. It might have been something you ate or because your stressed from over working or training" he explained.

Kyoya sighed in relief and brought Kyokai's hand to his lips "that's good news" he whispered "yes, it is" she smiled "so all you need to do is rest and eat well-balanced meals" Shamal said and she nodded "I'll be going now. You can rest here if you want or let Tetsu help you to our bedroom" Kyoya stood up. He left after planting a kiss on her forehead, she sighed heavily and laid down on the bed. She placed her hand on her stomach "so there is no child" she mumbled "you can have babies with me anytime, my love !!" Shamal opened his arms "get out !" Kyokai threw her pillow at him.

At night, Kyokai wore her nightgown while Kyoya was sitting on the bed going through some papers "love ?" She called "what do you really think about children ? I didn't have the chance to ask" she stared at her reflection on the mirror while combing her long hair "they are a waste of time" he replied right away, she sighed "figured" she mumbled to herself.

She sat next to him and brought the covers over her lap "why do you think they are a waste of time ?" She asked "because there won't be enough time to raise them. We both have Guardian duties and our own work" he explained without taking his eyes off the paper "I see" she laid down "what's with the questions ?" He looked at her "good night" she smiled and turned away to sleep.

After a while, he turned off the lights and laid down. He nuzzled her hair and out his arm around her. He kept shifting around, but he couldn't find a comfortable position "Kyokai" he started shaking her awake "hm ?" She opened her eyes look at him "I can't sleep" he whispered "was I bothering you ?" She flinched and he shook his head. He made her turn to face him, she shifted comfortably and pulled him to her chest. He sighed in relief as she stroked his hair "I don't know why, I feel uncomfortable that I can't sleep" he mattered "guilt ?" She mumbled "what ?" He looked at her "nothing" she buried his face between her breasts.