Chapter 72

Sang

I watched as Gabe rushed out the door only to bring all of the guys running back in with him. I saw as some of them started to sob, others cheered and all of them crowded around me, Sean started to check me over but I could see he was shaking. "What happened?" I couldn't help but voice the question as I saw some of their jaws drop in disbelief. "Sang you were shot, don't you remember?" Sean looked even more panicked now.

 "I know that, I meant what happened to you lot of fools, you all look like cr*p." I muttered out on a yawn and suddenly they all slowly started chuckling, some through sobs. "Peanut you were in a comatose state for a week, we feel like cr*p." Nate groaned out. I couldn't believe it had been a week since I had killed the monster of my nightmares, I couldn't remember anything past Sean hovering over me and trying to stop the bleeding and I told them so. 

"That doesn't matter as long as you're okay now." Corey sniffled as he came to squeeze my hand, I gave him a small smile and squeezed back. "So a whole week, that's one heck of a nap." I scoffed out to myself. "And you better not take another one anytime soon." North scowled and I snorted at his expression. "North Star just shut up and hug me already you idiotic buffoon." I huffed and suddenly I was surrounded by arms one set after the other as the guys each came to hug me, treating me like I might break any moment.

 "You know I'm not made of glass, right?" I teased softly. "We know Pookie but you're far more precious than any priceless artifact." Sean smiled sadly and I reached out to put a hand on his arm in comfort, he shook under my touch before kissing my forehead. "Are you guys okay?" I had to ask, my worry for them was only growing. "We will be." Marc murmured and I smiled back at him. I struggled to sit up a bit more and suddenly hands were shooting out to steady me from every direction.

 "Easy guys, I'm okay." I assured them as they slowly and reluctantly pulled back. "Sorry to barge in again but I forgot my...." I found myself grinning as I stared back at the familiar face. "Will." I giggled as his jaw dropped as he shared a look with the guys, most of which was directed at Gabe, weird. "Hey kiddo, I was expecting you to wake up, just not so soon." Will chuckled as he came forward and patted my head as I frowned at the action. 

"Again with the kiddo, you are older than me by a year old man!" I growled back, narrowing my eyes at what I saw on his left ring finger as he quickly tried to hide it. "Exactly now..." I cut him off with a look. "You got married." It was a statement not a question and he started turning a little pale. "Oh well....Um. Look at the time she'll be expecting me!" Will rushed out as he grabbed a jacket from a chair nearby and strode towards the door. 

"Will!" I called and he stopped halfway out the door. "I hope I can meet her soon, I'm sure she's a great person if she can put up with you." I smiled and he returned it easily. "Glad to hear it, she wants to meet you too." Will said calling a quick goodbyebefore letting the door shut behind him as the guys sent me a puzzled look. "Me and Will go way back." I shrugged in answer. 

I watched as another look passed through all of the guys and I was curious as to what it meant considering the serious looks on their faces. "Okay what's up?" I quizzed cautiously. "Aggele mou have you ever thought about getting married?" His question had me holding my breath in shock, until I had met all of them I never really wanted to. "Superman, just what do you mean by that?" my voice came out a little shaky and I internally cursed my nerves and hormones.

 "Trouble we f***ing love you." Gabe delt another heart stopping blow. "Every single one of us." Owen's steel grey eyes focused on my own. "Perhaps more than you might realize now." Axel strong and sure. "Sang who else can kick our butts in every video game I can think of?" Corey smiled shyly. "Or make a code that even we can't hack?" Victor sighed. "Rides a bike better than anyone I know." Brandon smirked slightly. "Is sweeter than any candy ever and can make some amazing sweets herself." Luke grinned. 

"Can put every single one of us in our place if she really wants too." Marc murmured softly. "Is great shot like me." Raven grunted. "Fights for us as much if not more than we fight for her." Nate chuckled slightly. "A bird that loves to run and loves her pets too." Kota smiled sadly. "That challenges us in everything we know and do." North held my gaze. "The truth is Pookie we all love you so much that we can't live without you, and more importantly we don't want too. Pookie will you marry us, all, of us and make us the happiest dog team alive?" Sean produced a ring from his pocket and I found tears welling up in my eyes.

 I scanned each of their faces seeing the worried looks and I wanted to laugh and cry all at once. "The truth is I don't want to live without you idiots either." I whispered as they all took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes I'll marry you, all of you. I wouldn't have it any other way." I answered as I was suddenly wrapped in a group hug. "Well it's about time, I was beginning to think you boys would never ask her." I was stunned as Phil strolled into the room and asked the guys to leave us alone for a few minutes as they grudgingly left the room. 

"Phil." I murmured into his shoulder on our hug before he pulled back to look at me. "I'm glad you said yes, those boys need you and you need them whether you like it or not." He grumbled softly. "I know. I whispered chuckling at the surprised look in his eyes at my words. "Good to see you finally get it, and I want you to know you have my blessing." Phil smiled as I raised a brow to him. 

"Good to know I guess but Phil I honestly don't care if I have your blessing or not, I love them and that's all that matters, no offense." I hummed out at his chuckle. "None taken. I guess I can't say I'm surprised once you have that mind of yours made up no one can change it but you yourself." Phil sighed out as the guys stumbled back into the room agreeing with Phil's words. "You know it won't be a normal wedding, that really only a select few will know your married." Phil said as we nodded. 

"When have I ever been normal?" I teased out softly. "So when will the wedding be?" Phil questioned and I watched as the guys shared an unsure look so I decided to answer for them. "As soon as possible, I'm not about to give anyone a chance to get cold feet. I'd say a few days to get myself out of here and slip a ring on everyone of us and we'll be good." I answered as the guys gapped at me but agreed quick enough.

 "And Phil if you don't mind, I would like you to walk me down the isle." I voiced my question to the man that had been more of a family to me than he probably realized. "It would be an honor." Phil smiled back at me with a nod. "Well I'll let you get back to talking and figuring things out, congratulations on your engagement." Phil said as he left the room, leaving me to focus back on the group of guys I loved so much. I couldn't believe I had 14 fiances, but it was real and true and I loved every single one of them.