Chapter 60

Sang

So, I definitely wasn't a morning person. I had been peacefully sleeping between Axel and Victor when the next thing I know I'm being literally dragged from the comfy mattress into the bathroom and ordered to shower. My response was to tell Gabe to jump into a pit of live eels and let me get back to bed, then he threw me in the tub and turned the shower full on to blast me awake. I growled and swore at him as he told me to get ready since I was apparently going on some freaking early date with who knows to who knows where and that it would take over three hours to get there, ergo the early wake up deal. 

I quickly showered, washing my own hair just to spite Gabe for throwing me into the shower and I was a little annoyed when he didn't even care. I dressed into the light blue v-neck t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes and baseball cap that was in the bag he gave me. I was pleased with the outfit as it was much more my style but knowing Gabe I was a little shocked that he had chose this for a supposed casual date. I groaned as I trudged out to the living room telling Gabe that he could stuff the make-up because I wasn't wearing any, however I did accept the strawberry shortcake lip gloss for my own selfish love of the stuff. 

I made up my own coffee since everybody else other than Gabe and I including Marc seemed to be out cold, lucky fools. I drank my pity coffee silently while Gabe whispered over the phone with I guess whoever my date was today, I knew when the coffee kicked in I wouldn't be such a grump but until then the boys could just suck it up and deal with it. I ended up drinking an entire pot of coffee on my own, sighing happily to myself when the full effect of the sweet caffeinated goodness. 

"Well since your not all morning monster anymore Trouble I hope you have a great day today, knowing you you'll probably go crazy over it. Although I'm not so f***ing sure anymore since I was wrong yesterday, who in their right minds LIKES going to a museum on their first date?" Gabe snorted as he sat on the couch beside me. "Brilliant, awesome, amazing people that can make any and every place an amazing first date and happen to enjoy exploring new places and things." I retorted playfully as I raised a brow at him, watching him cringe a little when I shifted the baseball cap back and forth on my hair. 

"I don't know what that little f***er sees in those things, why would anyone want to cover up your f***ing gorgeous head of hair?" Gabe huffed glaring at the cap on my head. "First of all they're useful and second of all, everybody has their own personal preferences and shouldn't be judged because of them." I lectured watching Gabe go speechless for a few moments as he gaped like a fish at me. "Well sh*t Trouble I guess your f***ing right, but ball-caps are not my preference at all." he growled out and I chuckled back at him in response, stopping when I heard the knock at the door. 

I stood up as Gabe went to answer the door, saying goodbye to Nuka, Billy and Duke before saying a good-morning to my date. "Hey Brandon so where is it exactly that we're going that has me awake at 5 o'clock in the morning?" I hummed out my question as I admired his black jeans and royal blue shirt with a jacket over the top of it. I had gotten used to sleeping in with the guys unlike when I use too wake up in the early hours of morning I now would sleep as long as I was allowed to do so snuggled between two of my guys. "You'll see, come on we've got a long drive. I figured w could just pick up some breakfast when we get there." Brandon said as I followed him to the elevator after calling a quick goodbye to Gabriel.

 "Sounds good to me as long as you don't mind if I take a nap in the car." I yawned, the coffee was keeping me awake and non-grumpy but my body very much wanted to be back in bed. "I think that could be arranged." Brandon smirked as he opened the passenger side of the SUV and I climbed in happily buckling up and settling in for that nap. "Wake me when there's food." I sighed out as I let sweet darkness pull me back in. I was awakened with a bacon and egg McMuffin shoved in my face along with a couple of McDonald's hash browns which I absolutely loved.