Chapter 21

Sang

I have come to the conclusion that Gabriel has lost his mind, since my pantry is being ripped apart by a man on a mission as we all watch from the sidelines. "Um, Meanie, what exactly are you doing?" I questioned, my confusion seeping into my words as I gave him a funny look. "I have learned it's best not to ask that question." Kota muttered softly to me, well okay then, that still doesn't answer my question. "Don't you have any sort of f***ing alcohol around here!" Gabriel grunted as he glared at the contents of my pantry. "Okay first of all, I don't drink so no I don't have any alcohol in my home, and second it's 7 something in the afternoon, why do you need alcohol?" I scrunched my nose up at the thought, saying I wasn't a fan of the stuff was an extreme understatement. 

"Aggele you've never drank before?" Silas asked both curious and somewhat stunned it seemed. "Once, and that once is why I don't drink any alcoholic things anymore." I stated firmly as I shuddered at the memory, yeah never doing that again. "Then what are we supposed to play Never Have I Ever with? It's a classic sleepover game, same with Truth or Dare." Gabe whined. "I have some soda, would Root Beer be okay?" I asked with a slight shrug as I leaned against the counter. "I think it could work. Do you have any shot glasses around here?" Marc questioned thoughtfully as he turned towards me. 

"The cupboard to your far left, Will left some here when he moved." I answered as he, Brandon and Raven went to grab them. I watched as the guys worked together grabbing whatever Gabe told them to and heading for my living room, I absentmindedly scratched Nuka's ears since he was sitting at my side. "Ms. Sorenson you don't have to play if you wish not to." Owen said gently from my side, how could Mr. Perfect tell I was nervous, I hadn't let it show even. "I want to play, I just don't know how." I replied truthfully as I stared into his mesmerizing eyes, he stared right back. 

"Don't worry about that Sang, we'll teach you." Axel smiled slightly and I added another point in my head, I was good at making the quiet guy smile and I was loving it. I followed the two into the living room where the others were already waiting and I took a seat between Victor and Corey who were looking down at their laptops, they didn't even take note I was the one who sat down. "Anything interesting?" I asked as both heads shot up and screens were slammed shut as they shyly turned to me. "Sorry Princess didn't see you there." Victor's cheeks tinted red and his eyes blazed brighter than I thought possible, so he was calling me Princess now. 

"Sorry Sang we can't say, it's an Academy thing." Corey muttered his shy blush was adorable. "Oh, sorry for interrupting then." I sighed back as I moved to stand, two different arms shot out to halt me. "You don't have to leave Princess, we were just keeping busy until you were ready to play." Victor smiled reassuringly as I settled back in my seat. "Well how do we play then?" I quizzed as I scanned the boys while Raven poured some soda into each shot glass and passed them around, North was grumbling about sugary soda's. "Oh hush North, a little soda won't kill you." I huffed to Mr. Broody pants and he scowled back but quieted, Luke was trying to hold in his laughter, not very well I might add the way he was snorting to himself. 

"Alright Sang the way the game works is someone says never have I ever and then gives an example of something they haven't done, whoever has done it has to take a shot. Like if I said never have I ever worn a wig, Gabe and Luke would be two people that would have to take a shot. It's a way to get to know each other a little better." Axel explained as the two mentioned grumbled but nodded. "Do 15 shots and you're out of the game, I'm making it 15 so no one gets out too early. Also if someone calls you out if you do a shot you have to explain the reason of the shot." Gabe continued, he was taking this seriously, at least I thought so since he wasn't swearing at the moment. "What if we can't speak about why we took the shot?" I questioned softly, things could go down quick in that case.