Chapter 28

~Thanks to anyone and everyone who reads this, Also special thanks to anyone who comments, I really love reading them.~      

                                                 Nathan

"Hey Nate, where do you want the snack table?" Marc questioned as he and Raven brought the large white table over, I quickly directed them to where it needed to go. I was quiet a bit anxious since Sang would be coming over for our little pool party. I hadn't been sure it was such a great idea to continue with everything going on and the fact that Sang's house was just a few down from mine but the rest of the guys assured me the safest place for Sang was with our entire group, no matter where we were. I scanned the scene around me, everything was coming along nicely, my pool was swim ready, the snacks and drinks were quickly being set up, and all the guys were dressed in their swim trunks. 

The only thing missing now was Peanut and the two of my brothers that had taken the poor little bird shopping today. "So what do you think Cupcake's going to be wearing for the party?" Luke asked excitedly, I got the feeling he had dipped into one of his sugar stashes before coming here. "Whatever it is Aggele will be perfect in it." Silas murmured. I was trying not to think of what Peanut would be wearing in my pool, I wasn't much of the daydreaming type unlike Luke, but thinking of our little bird in a swimsuit was threatening to make me one. "Gabe says they'll be here soon, I'll text him the doors unlocked so he they can come on back." Kota muttered, typing away.

 It was maybe 15 minutes later that Gabe and Vic came into my backyard wearing their swim trunks, Peanut no-where in sight. "Where's Sang?" Axel asked voice tense but light, the others and myself looking to them for answers, I don't think any of us could stop worrying about our little bird being in danger. "Oy! Relax you f***ers, she'll be out in a minute she's getting changed." Gabe's words sent a sigh of relief through the group, the fact she was getting changed in my house however brought a whole new onslaught of ideas into my head that I quickly pushed away. I got the feeling that this pool party was going to be hard for everyone to get through, and scanning the rest of the guys I was beginning to rethink my 'heated' pool for a number of reasons.

                                                   Sang

"Alright Sang, you can do this. These guys are your friends and they will not judge you." I was having a pep talk with myself as I stood in the familiar bathroom in nothing but my brand new hot pink bikini. After the mini panic attack of thinking that I was about to show these amazing guys more than I had ever shown anyone before I was slowly calming down, trying to work up the courage to step out the stupid door, which I couldn't help glaring at for some reason. I decided it was time to get this stupid thing over with, so grabbing my towel and wrapping it firmly around myself for comfort I opened the dreadful door and stepped out. 

The towel covered up everything I felt I needed to hide but it couldn't stay on me when I went swimming, I decided to let that problem solve itself when the time came. None of the guys seemed to be inside so I headed for the backdoor that led to Nathan's pool, my first pool party and I could barely open the door. Taking a deep breath I pushed the door open in a hurry and stepped out, the sight that met me had every ounce of air in my lungs escaping in a rush. I had known the guys were hot but seeing them in nothing but swimming trunks with their well toned bodies on full display was pure and utter torture.