Chapter 23: To the swamp part 1.

Jason POV

We needed a place to go. Nibbens suggested we go back to the Sawyer house, but Draton seid that there vacation wasn't gonna get ruined all because of some men in black. Nibbens seid that they could go to Louisiana. I didn't think to much about it because I was worried about Sadako. What if she came back to Camp Crystal Lake and ran into those men. My worries went away when I remembered that if she could take me head on then she can handle some men in black easily. Leatherface was looking at a map. The Sawyers were talking about some place called Honey Island Swamp. Nibbens seid that he didn't want to go to that swamp.

Drayton: Don't let those ding dong ghost stories get to you

Stories? What stories?

Drayton: Were gonna stop somewhere for the night, and it ain't gonna be a hotel, people know who we are and will call the police as soon as they see us... you know what... we're goin to a hotel anyway and we're sneakin in

The Sawyers parked in and hotel parking lot and we snuck over to a room that was far from any room that was in use. Drayton told me to nock down the door. He knew my strength would come in handy. I kick the door open as easy as I could not to make any loud noise. Good thing the door didn't come completely off. It was a nice room. I guess everyone was gonna get some sleep tonight. A few hours later the Sawyers were sleeping. Leatherface and I were the only ones awake. Leatherface was watching TV. I stood guard incase anyone came to check this room. I was starting to feel like calling it a night when Leatherface started acting up. I turned around to check on him. He was staring at the TV pointing. What was he watching? I walk over to him and sat down. The screen was brighter then it was before. It showed a forest with a well. I suddenly realized what was going on. Sadako found me. I was suprised that she found me so quickly. Then again, she always knows where her targets are so how can she not know where I am, she was sidekick after all. I was suddenly wondering what will she think of Leatherface. What will Leatherface think of her? I was brought back to reality when Sadako climbed out of the TV. Leatherface was about to run for his chainsaw, but I stopped him and gave him a look to calm down. I look at Sadako and see her tilting her head. Leatherface tilted his as well. It felt so imbaressing. Sadako walked over to me. I stayed close to Leatherface making sure that he didn't run off anywhere. Sadako stared up at me, then she turned towards Leatherface who was standing behind me.

Sadako: Who is this?

I walk over to my stuff and take out my marker and my board. I write that he was an old friend of mine from Texas. Leatherface looks at me with confusion. I write that it was a long story. The ringing from Sadako woke up the other Sawyers. I sighed. This was gonna be a really long night.