Chapter 20: This is awkward

Jason POV

I grab my machete and proceeded to head out when Leatherface grabbed his chainsaw. I guess he wanted to help. I shrugged and let him follow me outside. When we got outside, we see a few men talking. I was about to attack when I heard one of them say...

???: Everything is going according to plan....

Plan, what plan? Leatherface was trying to turn his chainsaw on which was making so much noise. I grab him by the arm and shake my head. He stops trying to turn his saw on and tilts his head. I look back to see one of the men holding something that I have never seen before. Leatherface tried to get closer but I hold him back. I pull Leatherface back and we hide behind a tree. I want to attack but I was interested in what these men were saying. 

???: Well, if he's really here then how do we trap him?

???: Jason Voorhees is hard to trap, but that doesn't mean he can't be trapped

They were talking about me! They must be the police.

???: How do we even gain total control over him, turning him into a weapon won't be so easy either

Wait what?!! Did he just say weapon? They want to make me into a weapon. This isn't the police. Maybe its the FBI or the CIA. I was confused and then I heard one of them say...

???: Well, what about the others? They might be even harder to capture and gain control of

Others? What others? I suddenly realized Leatherface was still here. I had forgotten that he was there. This seemed so awkward.