Chapter 13: Another reunion

Jason POV

I quickly went back to my cabin. I know what your thinking, am I afraid of the Sawyer family? No, it just seems really awkward to be in a situation like this. I shut my door and lock it. Why is this happening? I sit down and wonder what to do. I don't want to kill Leatherface. Just like sadako, Leather and I have some things in common. I must have been deep thinking for a long time that I wasn't paying attention and heard a weird gasp. I quickly turn around to see Jedidiah staring at me with wide eyes. How did he get in so quietly? I hear the rest of his family coming in. Well, whats the point in hiding, they don't pose a threat to me anyway.

Leatherface POV

I walked in the woods until I found this weird cabin. I could have sworn I saw Jason shutting the door. I walk over and try to open the door. Dang, its locked. I decide to go threw the window just so I wouldn't make to much noise. I got in, but it wasn't easy considering the fact that I am fat. I walk around the cabin. Wow, looks like a place for really tough people. I walk into a bedroom and see.... Jason. I gasp and he turns around. We stare at each other for a while until we hear Drayton yelling my name and the whole family runs in here. This must be a very awkward moment for Jason.