Chapter 15: Long story

Leatherface POV

It turns out that Jason can regenerate, and that's not all. He can also resurrect. So what Jason is telling us is that he is kinda immortal. I just wonder why a guy like him lives in a place like this. Wow, he looks a lot different then I remember. His skin has turned dark grey, he looks bulkier, he seems to be a bit rotten, and he got some new clothes. He looks like a dead homeless man that takes steroids. I can see that his hockey mask hasn't changed a bit.

Drayton: What are you like some sorta super zombie?

Jason shakes his head to say no. I know Jason is now undead, but I know he is not actually a zombie. I'm not really sure what he is.

Nubbins: So... this is where you live?

Jason nods.

Drayton: Wow, you must live a very rough life...

Jason nods. I decide that maybe we should give him another chance. Jason tells us that so much has happened sense we last saw him. What goes on in a place like this? I decided that it was know or never and I take the board and marker that Jason was using and start to write on it. I write the question I wanted to ask him ever sense I last saw him. I asked him why he attacked my family. I show him what I wrote and he stares. then he takes the board and marker back and starts writing. He told us that his step daddy use to abuse him to no end. He would even abuse his mommy to no end. He told us that when Nubbins beats me, it reminds him of what his daddy did to him and his mama. Damn, his childhood must have really screwed him up. I wonder if he could come back to Texas.... naw, I don't think the family would approve of that. Besides, I guess that he doesn't want to leave this place. He suddenly gets up and walks over to his bedroom. Whats he doing? I wonder if I should follow him when I see him come out holding something. It was a head. I was confused, and by the looks on my family's faces, so where they. He sat the head down right next to him. It was a woman's head, and it was damn rotten. He looks at me, then writes something on his board. He shows us what he wrote. It was his mama's head. It was all he had left of her. Now I'm really sad. Jason and I have some things in common, that's what makes him one of the few friends that I have made threw out the years. I wonder if there are others out there that are like me and Jason...

If you don't understand what is happening and what they are talking about, read the Jason vs. Leatherface comic series, it leads to what is going on.