Chapter 25: Long story

Jason POV

So I tell them everything. I tell Sadako about how I met Leatherface and his family and how he was the first friend I ever made. I kept the part about the whole incident that got me kicked out because I would rather the Sawyers be on her good side. I told the Sawyers how I met Sadako and that she was a ghost. Sadako stared at Leatherface tilting her head. I hope she can get along with him.

Sadako POV

I found Jason after searching for him when I found out that he wasn't at Camp Crystal Lake. He was at a motel. I climbed threw the tv that was in the room that he was in. I saw that he wasn't alone. There was a fat butcher with him that seemed to wear a mask. I got a closer look and saw that the mask was made of skin. Bunch of different skin from different people. If I was still human, I would be sick. Jason explains that he was an old friend from Texas. He was called Leatherface but his real name was Jedahia Sawyar but some of his family call him Baba. Baba sounded cute. The Sawyers were cannibalistic homicidal Texans. That was disturbing.

Leatherface POV

A weird girl came out of the tv... and Jason knows her. He told me her name was Sadako Yamamura. She was a Japanese ghost that can break the fourth wall. Cool.