Chapter 4: We are a happy family

??? POV

I sat in the living room waiting for Drayton to finish cooking up the meat. We were a family of cannibalistic butchers that lived in a isolated house in the Texas backwoods. 

Robert: ALRIGHTY BUBBA... YOU HUNGRY?!!!

I made loud noises letting him know I was. Robert and Drayton brought out the meat. They sat down with me, grandpa, Nubbins, and Chop-top. We all start eating when Drayton says..

"So Jedidiah... how are things goin with you... you know... ever sense that Hockey punk tried to kill us?"

I stopped eating and looked at him. My brothers were concerned about me ever sense an old friend of mine tried to kill us. What was his name again? Josh... no thats not right, Jack... no thats not right either, Jas- Jason!!! Jason Voorhees. He was a dear friend of mine. He tried to kill Drayton for some reason when Drayton was beating the crap out of me. I never knew why he did... I probably should have asked him, well its too late know. Drayton hit him on the head with his sledgehammer knocking him out and asked if we should eat him, but Nubbins said no and told us Jason deserved a proper funeral and we threw his body in  the lake. I felt sad, loosing a friend is hard. I guess now I know what the friends of my victims fell like. Thing is, his body diapered after that. Nubbins said that was non-sense, but I always have this feeling that Jason is still alive. If he was, I would try to take him in again and hope he gets used to my brothers beating me. He was one strong man. He tore an iron door like it was nothing, thats why it was hard for even me to beat him. I gotta tell you I might be fat, but I'm a bit strong to. I can break the damn wooden door if I wanted to, but not an iron one. If Jason is alive, I wonder what he is doin.