Chapter 1: Reunion

Jason POV

Its been two years sense I have seen Sadako. Kayako and her son Toshio have visited a few times. I stare at my mothers head. Freddy sometimes comes to me in my sleep and messes with me. He is annoying. I wonder what Sadako is doing. I walk outside and look at out into the woods. I hear the calm insects and think of Sadako. I miss her.

Sadako POV

It's been two years sense I have seen Jason. I have been wanting to go back, but for some reason I don't go back. I feel very lonely again. Thats it, I'm going to Jason. My spirit floats to America and into Camp Crystal Lake. I look for a TV that I can use to cross over. I find a TV and use it. When I enter the real world, I look for Jason. I find him staring at the woods. I walk over to him. He turns to me and drops his machete. I guess he is shocked to see me again. He quickly walks over to me and gives me the tightest hug ever. I hug him back and try to say the best I can outloud.

"I missed you too...."

Kayako POV

I was in the dream world. I decided to visit Freddy so I found a way to sleep. How? I don't know how to explain it. I Suddenly hear a familiar voice. 

Freddy: Hello, Kayako...

I turn to see Freddys burnt face. 

Freddy: Its been a while

I just moan. Freddy and I stare at each other for a while. Suddenly Freddy speaks.

"So.... hows Toshio"

I gave him a thumbs up to say he was okay. We had a nice friendly conversation, even though I can't talk.

Freddy POV

Kayako came to visit me, how sweet. We are starting to get along better. I was surprised we were getting along. It was new, especially for me. I never thought I would get along with anyone. I'm not getting along with Jason at all, but we have stopped fighting.