Chapter 16: Luck of the Irish and Michael meets Victor

Michael POV

I woke up in a strange forest, like the Bahamas. I wonder what happened... wait.... now I remember. That stupid leprechaun screwed me. I see the leprechaun standing in front of me.

Leprechaun: Ah! Your awake... I teleported you here to the Bahamas, one of the last places that the police would ever look...

I stare. Why did he do that? I was getting up when the leprechaun said...

Leprechaun: I need to do something real quick... there is someone living in these Bahamas that doesn't like visitors

He disappears right in front of my eyes. I feel my knife was right next to me. I pick pick up my knife and I get up and start walking around the place. There was no feeling of nature. Everything felt like death. This place looked beautiful but felt like hideous things happened here. I suddenly step in something wet. I look down and see blood. I scan the ground and see that there was blood everywhere. I follow a trail of blood and find bodies. I know I didn't do this. Did the person that the leprechaun said didn't like visitors do this. I suddenly hear heavy footsteps coming my way. I suddenly realize that the footsteps were not running, but were still walking at a quick pace. I held up my knife and prepare to attack. I suddenly see a figure approaching me. I could tell it was a man. This man was tall and very bulky. I see that his face was really deformed and disfigured and had a big lump on his forehead and his face had a wound. It looked like... a hatchet mark. I could tell... I have no experiences with hatchets but I know what a hatchet mark looks like. Speaking of hatchets, this bulky man was holding one in his hand. I was confused at what I was seeing but I saw that this man was about to attack. I approached with my knife raised high.