Chapter 12: To the Camp

Jason POV

Sadako went back to the Tape world for a while. I decided to head back to my cabin. As I walked back, I though I had heard familiar voices talking. I decided to check it out. I followed the voices until I saw an old rusted truck in the open. Then I saw.... the Sawyer family? Those cannibalistic human beings that I once stayed with one year when I went to Texas. They must think I'm dead. I kinda am, but not truly. Then I saw Leatherface or as I like to call him by his real name, Jedidiah Sowyer. He was the youngest of the family, but he was also the biggest. I stood behind a tree watching them. Suddenly Drayton turned his head in my direction. I froze. I know that its weird for someone like me to get frightened, but in a situation like this, I don't know what to do. Drayton's eyes were widened as if he couldn't believe it. They didn't know that I couldn't die, so when they thought I was gone for good, they were dead wrong. Drayton pointed at me and turned his head away and yelled at the familiy. I ducked behind the tree and panicked. What was I doing.

Leatherface POV

We got to this place called Camp Crystal Lake where Drayton said it was abandoned. The whole family got out of the truck and we decided to take a look around. Man the family sure are talking loudly. Suddenly Drayton yells at us to come take a look at something. We all look to see nothing but the forest. Nubbins tells Drayton that he is not being funny. Then Drayton said...

Drayton: I could have sworn I  saw that hockey mask wearin dead man, Jason standing there watching us...

Jason? Jason Voorhees? The family  though Drayton was seeing things, but I got to thinking. Is Jason really here. Suddenly I heard this chanting in the air.

CHCHCHCHCH HAHAHAHAHA KIKIKI MAMAMA KIKI MAMA

It all seemed too familiar. I grab my chainsaw and walk into the woods.

Drayton: Hey Leather, where are you goin?!

I needed to know if Jason really was here alive. If he is... well... I don't know what to do.