4. To the Stage

"H-how... Is... Is that... him" I stuttered to Willow. We were both huge Mcfly fans. I was more of a fan than Willow but she was still really into them. My eyes were nearly watering and I felt dizzy. Willow put her hands on my arms to steady me. I turned to her because I felt weird still gawking at the band. "How are they there" I whispered to Willow. She started giggling again.

"I don't know but I think Dougie likes you" she smirked.

"Don't poke fun at me Willow, this is serious" I warned her.

She had a wounded expression on her face. "Hey, I'm not teasing you. I think he does. Look at the guys taunting him".

I turned my head a little to the direction of the band and they were laughing. Dougie had gone bright red. I blushed too.

"You're blushing as well" Willow smirked. She knew Dougie was my favourite in the band. But I didn't like to admit it because it felt unfair on the rest of them. The queue moved up a lot more and I was still blushing from seeing Dougie. We were second in the line now. A few moments later I felt a pat on my shoulder. I looked around to see who had done it and standing right in front of me was the beautiful Dougie Poynter. He was smirking with his head bent. "Hey."

I saw the couple in front of us leaving the queue and it was our turn to order. Willow ordered for the two of us because I couldn't speak.

"£2 please" the woman at the counter spoke. Dougie patted his back pocket of his jeans and pulled out the money and gave it to the woman, taking me and Willow to one side.

"Y-you didn't n-need to d-do that. I can p-pay with my own money" I stuttered, smiling.

"Eh, what's £2?" He shrugged. I saw the rest of the band walk up to us and the one named Danny wrapped his arm around Dougie.

"You girls seem cool" Tom smiled. "You mind spending the rest of the day with us?" I turned to Willow and we were almost crying. Was this really happening?

"Of course" I exclaimed.

"Awesome" Harry enthused and Dougie decided to be confident and wrapped an arm around me shoulder.

"To the stage!"

*************************************

A couple of hours later and Mcfly were setting their instruments up on stage. Me and Willow had the most amazing day with them so far and were planning on spending the remaining seven hours with them. We'd danced and sang stupidly to other acts and me and Willow sat on Harry and Dougie's shoulders. We were now chatting and trying to keep our places at the front of the crowd near the stage even though people were trying to push us away, trying to be at the front. Some girls were screaming behind us. Eventually Tom tapped the mic. "Hey guys". The crowd went mental, me and Willow joining in as well. "How's everyone feeling?" He asked the crowd. We all screamed again.

"I think that they're ready for a song Tom" Danny chuckled. We all screamed again.

"Let's do it then".

And with that they broke into Transylvania. I looked up at Dougie through the whole time that he was playing. I smiled the biggest that I have ever smiled. He was looking at his bass and the crowd but every now and then his eyes scanned back to me and smiled. They were rocking the place out. There seemed to be a lot of Galaxy Defenders here. Like thousands. We all screamed and sang with one voice. We all had that one part of us that beat for Mcfly.

Once they had finished playing we all screamed and didn't want it to end. When they'd finished, Harry threw his drumsticks into the crowd. The girl behind me caught one and started crying hysterically. I caught the other one and gave it to her smiling. I had a full day with the band. The least I could do would be to give her a drumstick. Even if it was Harry Judd's.

"Are you sure?" Her eyes widened to me, her mouth in an O shape and her face red with tears.

"Don't worry about it. Keep them" I smiled.

She pulled me into a hug. "Thank you so much". I smiled again at her and we all parted ways. Me and Willow sat on the wall separating the stages and crowd spaces from the tents. We waited for the boys to come back. Finally they walked up to us, all sweating and high-fiving each other.

"What do you girls want to do now then?" Harry asked.

Me and Willow grinned at each other, knowing we were thinking the same thing. "Stalls".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment your opinions! It would really mean a lot. Thank you!!