Bad News - Chap. 44

Chapter 44

Camila’s hands were shaking, tears pouring out of her eyes. She shook her head, her eyes wide and her mouth open. She swallowed hard as she saw her friends gathered around her, waiting for her to say something. But Camila could only shake her head, as horrible images entered her mind and the most evil thoughts kept running around in her head.

She opened her mouth to say something, but her voice broke.

‘’Ally.’’

Camila let herself fall to the ground. She landed on her knees, burrying her head in her hands, and shaking her head. This can’t be true. It’s not possible. She kept telling herself. She heard the voices around her, but she didn’t listen to what they were saying.

‘’Ally? Why would she take Lauren with her?’’ Dinah asked Tyler, who seemed to be the only one next to Camila who understood what was happening. He knew about Camila’s past with Ally and Bobby, but the other girls didn’t. They thought that Ally was just Camila’s friend.

Tyler sigs and runs his hand through his hair. ‘’Ally isn’t who we think she is.’’ He says simply, looking down at his best friend with pained eyes. It kills him to see his best friend in so much pain. Camila was still on the ground, her hands placed in front of her knees, her eyes wide and looking down.

‘’What do you mean?’’ Normani asks, not knowing what was happening. Tyler was about to open his mouth to try and explain everything, when Camila stood up. With shaky legs, she walks to her car and opens the door.

‘’Mila, where are you going?’’ Tyler asks her, grabbing the door and preventing Camila from closing it. ‘’Let go.’’ Camila hisses at him. ‘’No.’’ he says back. ‘’You don’t know where she is. We have to stop and think before we do something.’’ He says calmly.

Camila steps out of the car and grabs Tyler’s shirt in her fists. ‘’Move.’’ She says through gritted teeth. ‘’No.’’ Tyler says back, raising his voice a little. ‘’Tyler, either you move, or I’ll make you.’’ Camila spats at him, glaring.

Tyler brings up his hands to Camila’s and looks at her. ‘’Mila, we don’t know where she is, who is involved in this or what we can do. Please, just stop and think for a minute.’’ He says pleadingly. ‘’NO! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!’’Camila yells at him. ‘’We have to find her Ty! We have to!’’ she says loudly, banging her fists against his chest.

Tyler wraps his arms around her and pulls her into him. But Camila keeps hitting him, trying to move out of his grip. ‘’I won’t lose her too!’’ She yells and steps away from Tyler. ‘’I can’t lose her.’’ Camila says, her voice on the edge of breaking.

Then she turns around and kicks the car door closed. ‘’Fuck!’’ she yells loudly. ‘’Mila, calm down.’’ Tyler tries, but Camila just looks at him angrily. ‘’Don’t tell me to fucking calm down!’’ she continues yelling. ‘’She needs me, I have to help her!’’

‘’I know Mila, I know.’’ Tyler says and takes a step closer to Camila. But Camila just walks a few feet away from him. ‘’Don’t.’’ she hisses.