Bad News - Chap. 30

Chapter 30

Lauren and Camila got out of Camila’s car in front of her garage. Lauren stepped inside, walking over to Tyler to give him a hug in greeting. ‘’Hey there, gorgeous!’’ Tyler said to her, while hugging her tightly for a few second. ‘’Hi Tyler.’’ Lauren answered.

‘’What are you doing Ty?’’ Camila asked him, looking at all the tools scattered around the floor. Tyler let go of Lauren and turned to his best friend. ‘’Hello to you too, beaten beauty.’’ He sassed. Camila just rolled her eyes at him, he was never going to let this whole getting beaten up thing go. ‘’I’m trying to fix that horrible sound that bike of yours is making.’’ He answered her, accidently wiping some of the black oil from his hands onto his forehead.

Lauren looked up, noticing the motorcycle standing close to the wall for the first time. ‘’You’ve got a bike?’’ Lauren asked, looking up at Camila confused. Camila just nodded, kneeling down next to it and taking a closer look at the engine. ‘’Bet you won’t be able to fix it.’’ She told Tyler with a smile on her lips.

‘’Is that a challenge Cabello?’’ Tyler asked, walking over to her. ‘’Camila grabbed Lauren’s hand in her own and nodded at him. ‘’Well, if you’re so certain I won’t be able to fix it, why don’t you do it yourself? Or at least help me.’’ He asked her.

Camila turned her attention away from Lauren and looked at him. ‘’You know I don’t help anybody. And I’ll end up doing it myself eventually, because you absolutely suck with everything that has an engine in it.’’ She teased him.

Lauren looked at her, while Tyler just shook his head. ‘’Should’ve expected an answer like that.’’ He muttered. ‘’Yes. Yes you should.’’ Camila answered, before turning away from him and pulling Lauren to the door in the garage that let them inside her house. ‘’Don’t forget your ointment from the doctor!’’ Tyler yelled after them, and Camila waved her hand dismissively.

‘’I didn’t know you had a bike?’’ Lauren asked her when they entered the house. Camila let them to the kitchen and grabbed something to drink for Lauren. ‘’That’s because I didn’t tell you yet.’’ She answered with a playful wink.

Lauren smiled, taking a gulp from her drink. ‘’If you want, we can take a ride sometime?’’ Camila asked her. Lauren nodded. ‘’That would be really nice.’’ She answered. Camila smiled at her and stepped closer to her.

Lauren placed her drink on the counter and felt her back press against it. Camila put both of her hands on each side of Lauren on the counter and stepped even closer to her. ‘’I’d love to see you on a bike.’’ She whispered in Lauren’s ear, and Lauren felt a shudder running through her body, while goose bumps were forming everywhere.

She could only nod, and felt a jolt of electricity run through her when Camila placed her lips just below Lauren’s ear. She softly kissed the skin there, and moved downward slowly. She kissed and nipped at every piece of skin she could find and worked her way across Lauren’s neck.

Lauren’s breathing became uneven and she moved her head to the side to give Camila more access. She reached her arms up and wrapped them around Camila’s neck, pulling her closer into her. She moved her kisses up and kissed Lauren’s jawline. Slowly, teasingly, she made her way to Lauren’s chin, and finally pressed her lips against Lauren’s.