Chapter 23 - Putting everything in their places REUPDATE

A/N: THIS IS RE-UPDATE, I CHANGED SOME STUFF SO I THINK YOU'LL HAVE TO READ IT AGAIN xx

A/N:        H O L Y   F U C K   1 K   R E A D S                  I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW THANKFUL I AM RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, AND I'M HAPPY THAT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES READS THE STUFF I WRITE. SENDING KISSES TO USA, UK, INDIA, LITHUANIA, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, BELGIUM, ISRAEL, MALAYSIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, COLUMBIA, NEW ZEALAND, PHILIPPINES, SOUTH AFRICA AND PERU xxxxx If you want to ask me or suggest something, just write it in the comments, I will answer it. If it's going to be a lot, I will do a Q/A chapter. Love you so fucking much guys xx

Published: 2018/06/19

Warning: smut, swearwords

"Draco? Can I come in?" Harry knocked on a door and asked. Draco was in the bath for almost an hour now, without making any sounds. He stopped humming some melody, and Harry was worried, because his lover has been acting odd recently. He bit his lip and put his hand onto a door knob, slowly turning it. "I'm coming in"

Harry smiled, when he saw Draco, lying in the bath with his eyes closed. He was asleep. All the foam was gone and the water was cold. Deciding not to wake the blonde guy up, Harry softly picked him up and wrapped him into his white towel. Then Harry's eyes locked on Draco's left arm and his heart skipped a beat, when he saw the Dark Mark, covered in cuts. Some were old, some were still bleeding. Then Harry noticed, that the water had a bit of a red shade. "What the fuck, Draco?" Harry whispered to himself, softly touching it. 

Harry carried Draco out of bathroom and deposited him on his bed, with. Slowly, trying to not wake Draco up, he changed the towel to Draco's PJ pants, not even bothering to appreciate his nakedness. Harry didn't know what to do. He draw his wand and tried to heal Draco's arm, but magic only healed the freshest cuts. Others stayed, making Harry even more worried than he was before. Inhaling deeply, he put the green duvet over Draco and pressed his lips onto Draco's pale forehead before leaving the dorm.

With his paling face, Harry went to the girls dormitories. After waisting 5 minutes trying to find Pansy and Blaise's dorm, he started banging on it's door. Pansy opened it, with her pijama and black dressing gown on. Her face looked sleepy and angry, but it changed to shocked, when she saw Harry, breathing hardly. "Potter? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you and Draco be sleeping?"

"Pansy.. I.. he.. something happened and.."

Pansy quickly dragged him into her room, shutting the door behind them. The room wasn't girly much, as Harry expected it to be. Two beds looking the same, just one got a snake on the wall next to it. Harry saw Hermione  sitting on her bed, looking curiously at her best friend.

"Harry? Are you okay?" She stood up and walked towards him.

"No.. I'm not" He shook his head. "Shouldn't you be.. living with.. Ron?"

"McGonnagal prohibited it, when she found out, because as you see, it's not allowed to live with the opposite sex, not even when you're an adult" Pansy rolled her eyes. "Now, get yourself together and tell us what happened?"

"Draco.. he.. I told him to get a bath before going to sleep.. and I tried not to mind the thing, that he was still hiding from me-"

"What do you mean 'still'"? Pansy frowned as she cut Harry off.

"That was the main reason of our fight.. He just kept being in clothes, that covered his whole body. He even.. slept with a long-sleeved.. shirt and trousers" Harry explained.

"Well that's definitely a stupid reason for starting a fight"

"But wouldn't you get mad if Blaise would just.. hide himself from you? Not letting to touch him, or kiss him longer than 5 fucking seconds? Not saying what is wrong, when something clearly is? And that shit would happen for one fucking month?" Harry turned to her. Pansy frowned, but didn't say anything.