Chapter 14 - Because I wanted

Published:2018/04/02

"MALFOY!" Draco, Pansy and Blaise, all walking through the Hogsmeade, heard Hermione shouting.

"Darling, what have you done?" Pansy laughed. "Looks like she is going to kill you"

Hermione quickly walked to them, grabbed Draco's hand and started dragging him to the Shrieking Shack.

"Hermione, maybe you can tell me why are you so angry and why are we going...wherever you're dragging me?" Draco asked.

"I'm not mad at you, Drake. And I just want to talk with you"

"Was it necessary to shout at me like you're going to kill me in the most brutal way?" He looked at her. "What is it, Granger?"

"You didn't tell me about your little night's adventures, Draco. I'm offended" Hermione answered, when they were already in.

"My little wha- oh..." He understood. "So Pansy told you everything"

"I was talking about Harry, you prat! Pansy?!"

"Calm down, I'm joking" He laughed. "Yeah, so what about him?"

"I just want to know what is happening between my two best friends" She smirked.

"Uhm nothing?" Draco said and Hermione throw him a knowing glance. "You know. Just a making-out session, couple kisses and snogging after the Ball. Oh and a fight after that"

"I know that part, he told me. Something else?"

"Nope. The Golden boy decided not to talk with me"

"He said that you two have talked and decided just to go with it"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but we haven't talked. All these days he's just avoiding me"

"He told me that he's just scared" Hermione smiled. "He thinks you're mad at him and he still can't find the reason why he kissed you."

"I'm not mad at him, why should I be?" Draco laughed. "But yeah, I get it. I'm scared too"

"Why?" Hermione frowned.

"Because it's strange. I never had a crush on someone, I know it's surprising, but... Harry just became interesting to me so quickly, that I just don't know what to think or what to do"

"So, my sweet Drake, you're saying that Harry is your crush?" Hermione tilted her eyebrow.

"No, I-"

"Don't worry, it was obvious out of everything that he said. And that's cute"

"It's not. And he's not my crush, I just find him interesting"

"Sexually interesting" Hermione smirked.

"Oh shut up" Draco frowned.

"Draco, you are the biggest diva that I know" She laughed. "You need to talk with him. I'm trying to find out why this is happening, but you still need to talk"

"I know it, Granger. But as I said, he's avoiding me" Draco muttered and put his hand over Hermione's shoulder.

"Did you hear it?" Hermione asked quietly.

"Heard what?" Blonde frowned and then he heard Harry and Ron talking outside the Shack.

"They're probably coming here" Hermione said. "Don't go anywhere. It'll be a perfect chance for you two to talk"

"I won't, don't worry" Draco smirked and Ron with Harry walked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry for interrupting, we didn't knew you guys were here." Ron said. Harry decided to stay quiet.