Chapter 10 - I've missed you

A/N: Okay so because I have huge exams (that are very important to me) in a month, I'm going to upload less often. But don't worry, there will be at least one chapter in a week.

Published: 2018/03/25

"Please write your name here and here" A healer asked. Harry nodded and signed. "These are the potions, that you will have to drink everyday before bed. And now you can go home." It's been a week since Harry became mute.

'Thank you' Harry wrote in the air. He stood up, grabbed his things and walked out.

"Finally you can go back. We told about you only to your closest friends, so it will be a surprise to the others" Ron laughed

'You don't even know how much I want to come back'

"McGonagall knows about you too. She's very happy, that we will appear in her floo" Hermione smiled.

'I missed her' Harry smiled as well, and they all stood up in a huge floo.

"You ready?" Ron asked. When Harry nodded, all of them grabbed the floo powder and appeared in Hogwarts.

"Harry, it's so nice to see you" McGonagall smiled and hugged him. "I hope you're feeling better now"

'Thanks, and yes, I do. I'm so happy. I missed this place' Harry smiled.

"Miss. Granger said that she'll help you with classes, and you can go to them like nothing happened"

'Yes, Hermione helped me a lot'

"Okay, so all the teachers know about you. You can go to your common room, I'm sure everyone is waiting for you" She smiled.

'Do they know that I'm mute?' Harry wrote when they walked through through corridors.

"Yes, I told them. Is it okay?" Hermione asked.

'Yeah'

"Harry, I'm sorry if you wanted to tell this by yourself" She looked at him

'It's okay. I'm sure your explanation about what happened was good '

"You know, they might-"

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted when they came into their common room.

"Harry, it's so good to see you!" Luna hugged him.

"We decided to throw a party to celebrate your arrival!" Dean shouted with a joy. He looked so much better that he did when Harry last seen him. And Harry soon found out why.

A little firework flew through the room, and Harry saw Seamus running into him.

"HARRY!" He yelled and hugged Harry.

'Seamus! What are you doing here, mate? Did you came back to Hogwarts?'

"Yes! I started missing everyone so much, that I just couldn't stay at home" Seamus laughed. "And I just wanted to have a normal year, at least once. I think most students came back for the same reason."

"Harry, can we talk?" Dean coughed and asked. Harry just nodded and followed Dean to their dorm.

"Look.. I know you're probably mad at me, because of Ginny, but believe me, nothing happened. It was all an act."

'What do you mean?' Harry frowned.

"She was flirting with me, then I rejected her, because I had and still have my eyes on someone else, and I just didn't want to hurt you, you're one of my friends after all. Then she acted like we were together again. I didn't even know it. "

'What the fuck? Couldn't she just simply break up with me?'

"I know, I thought that too, but she thought you will be less hurt"

'I was hurt because she cheated on me. But I didn't love her as much as well, so if she would have just said it, it would be easier.'

"I'm really sorry, Harry" Dean apologized.

'It's okay, I'm not mad. Let's go back'

Seemed like everyone needed a party, just for them. People were laughing, drinking butterbear and chatting with each other. After a few hours, they decided to get to their beds, because everyone had classes tomorrow.

"Harry, are you going?" Ron asked.

'No, not really. I want to walk through school a little bit, you know'

"Uh, yeah, sure. Do you want me to come with you?"

'No, I prefer walking alone at the moment. See you later' He wrote and walked out.

Harry walked through a corridors all alone, when he noticed a dark tall figure standing further to him, looking through a window.

"I've killed him" The figure whispered and Harry recognized that voice. He stood up next to it and patted it on the shoulder. The figure turned around and Harry saw that pale face, that he wanted to see. Draco was even paler now, he had blue circles underneath his red eyes.

"Harry?" Draco whispered. "But I..you should be dead"

'Well I'm not, as you can probably see'

"But.. how.. why are you writing and not talking?" He asked, still couldn't believe that Harry is alive and stands next to him.

'I'm mute. But that won't last forever, I should slowly recover'

Draco didn't say a word, and just hugged him.

'I've missed you' Harry wrote behind Draco's back, so that he couldn't see it. He watched how words slowly disappeared.

"How are you?" Blondie asked, when he let Harry go.

'I'm feeling better now. What about you? You don't look well'

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I only slept for about 5 hours this week."

'Why?'

"Because I thought I killed you" Draco answered. "Can you imagine, how everyone would hate me, if I would have really killed you?"

'But you didn't'

"Yeah.."

Boys stood in silence, not even looking at each other.

'I'm going to bed now, I guess.. goodnight'

"Night, Potter" Draco said.

Harry watched how Draco went to his dormitories. When he turned around, Harry saw words hanging in the air.

'If you didn't forget, there is a window behind you, so I could see what you wrote. I've missed you too, Scarhead.'

Harry smiled to himself and walked to the Gryffindor tower.

•••

"Hey Harry, how're you?" Luna asked when Harry sat to the Gryffindor table. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Mate, everyone's so shocked that you're here" Ron laughed. "There was a rumor that you're dead."

Harry started eating his breakfast. He was happy, because he was surrounded by friends, he was in Hogwarts. In a place, that he calls home.