Chapter 21 - A day together

Published: 2018/06/04

"Potter" Half-naked Draco threw a pillow to Harry. "Wake up"

"Ugh.." Harry slowly opened his eyes. "What do you want?"

"I'm bored, entertain me" Draco sat on his bed next to Harry.

"How are you awake at this time? You're the one that loves sleeping" Harry yawned.

"I can't sleep" Draco shrugged.

"I can"

"I don't care, I'm bored" He looked at Harry and lay next to him. "Potter, come on, don't you dare ignore me"

Harry closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Draco frowned and started slowly pushing Harry out of bed.

"What are you doing?" Harry muttered. Draco didn't answer. "Now you're going to ignore me, really?"

Draco nodded and kept pushing. Harry grabbed Draco's hands and got closer to him, "Okay, you can stop now"

"I'm still bored" Draco sighed. 

"What do you wanna do, then?" Harry asked.

"I don't know" Blonde snuggled to the Raven-haired boy. "Anything, but you have to be involved"

Harry laughed, "Yeah, I love you too. We need to think of a plan how to avoid our friends. After yesterday, they will want to kill us"

"Nah, they won't. But fuck, I thought everyone minded their own damn business. How the hell did Pansy managed to see us?" Draco asked and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"We didn't really hide, actually"

"Shit.." Draco swore again. "I didn't want to tell them so quickly"

Harry softly kissed Draco's hair, "Yeah, I know. We should have been more cautious"

"I remember that time, in Christmas, when you came to my room completely drunk" Draco laughed.

"Noooo... don't. Just don't. Please. Don't remind me of that" Harry covered his face with hands and sat up.

"You said that I was like a marshmallow"

"No-"

"And you forgot my name"

"Draco, no-"

"So you started calling me dragon"

"Please, stop-"

"You talked about me, how amazing I am"

"PLEASE-"

"You talked like a kid"

"STOP" Harry quickly put his hands on Draco's mouth and laughed. "Please, stop, I remember everything, you don't need to say it and embarrass me"

"Mpghgf" Draco muttered. Harry let him go and raised his eyebrow. "But we had a great time afterwards, didn't we?"

"Yeah.. Yeah, we did" Harry sighed and looked at Draco. "We should get up, you know?"

"I'm to lazy for it" Draco yawned. "And I want to sleep"

"Really? You woke me up saying that you're bored and now you want to sleep?" 

"Yeah" Draco covered himself with a blanket and closed his eyes.

Harry silently laughed and softly kissed Draco, "I'm going to the shower then"

"No, you have to be with me" Draco grabbed Harry and snuggled to him.

"Draco, I need-"

"No" Draco locked in iron grip.