Chapter 19 - I love you

Published: 2018/05/14

"Draco, sweetheart, how are you? You look sick" Pansy said to Draco. They sat in Draco's and Blaise's dorm.

"Mate, are you okay?" Blaise frowned, when Draco still didn't answer.

"What? Yeah, I'm okay. Just zoned out a little bit" Blonde answered and yawned, "And didn't sleep well tonight. You said that you wanted to tell me something" He changed the subject.

Pansy looked at Blaise with smile and grabbed his hand, "There is this thing..."

"You are together, right?" Draco said not being surprised at all.

"Yea- How do you know?" Blaise asked.

"You are terrible at hiding things" Draco laughed. "I saw you kiss today at least 5 times, 'secretly'. Congratulations, now I'm the only one single left in our group" 

"Thank you, darling. Don't worry, you have your own love, don't you?" Pansy smirked. "Did you see him today?"

"What? What love? Wait, him? Draco, do you want to tell me something?" Blaise asked with shock in his face.

"Nope" Blonde smiled

"Woah, I never thought you could be gay. Well... yeah, you were and still are the biggest diva that I know, but...I mean I'm not judging you, or something." Blaise looked at his best friend, "And I think I don't need to ask who is 'your love', as Pansy said, do I?"

"What do you mean?" Draco frowned.

"It's Potter, right?" Blaise laughed and looked at his girlfriend, she had a smile on her face too. "I knew it. Remember how broken you were, when you thought that you killed him? And when he was in hospital, you were with him every day. When you came home, I could hear you praying, begging for him to wake up. Yes, I wasn't asleep" He winked, when Draco gasped.

"You need to talk with him, Draco" Pansy said and stood up. "Or I need to talk with 'Mione"

"Pansy, what are you doing?"  Draco slowly said.

Pansy looked and him and winked. Then she opened the dorm's door and shouted, "GRANGER! GET YOUR ASS HERE!"

"Why the hell are you doing this to me?" Draco moaned and laid on his bed.

"You're going to thank me later, sweetie" She said and they heard footsteps in the corridor.

"You called me, Pansy? Oh, hey" Hermione walked in with a big smile on her face. She quickly hugged Pansy, Blaise and laid on Draco's bed near him, pecking his cheek.

"Why are you so happy?" Draco laughed and put his head onto Hermione's shoulder.

"Sorry, dear, I can't tell you, at least now" She giggled and didn't stop smiling.

"Can you tell it to me, Granger?" Pansy asked.

Hermione sat up, bit her lip and looked at Pansy, "I think you can probably tell why am I so happy"

Pansy gasped and looked at Granger with shock in her face, and then started shouting with joy, "Oh my fucking god! I knew it! I knew it! I frickin' knew it!"

"Okay, can we talk about something that we ALL understand?" Blaise interrupted.

"Oh yeah, sure" Pansy calmed herself down. "So, Draco, did you see him today?"

"Yes I did" Draco rolled his eyes.

"And?" 

"And what?" He frowned.