Chapter 16 - What happens when you drink too much

A/N: Okay so I'm publishing this for a second time, just because I wanted to delete the ending, change it a little bit and put it in the next chapter.

Published: 2018/04/08

Warnings: swearwords, smut

◘◘◘

'Cause it's still too long before the weekend
Too long till I'll drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool, Leave this blue neighborhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good,
And it drives me wild
'Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad,
It drives me wild
You're driving me wild, wild, wild

◘◘◘

Holiday was almost over. Students, who decided to go back home for Christmas, will come back tomorrow evening. Harry, Draco, 3 Ravenclaws and 1 Hufflepuff girl stayed at Hogwarts and were the first ones to hear the news, others received letters, explaining about changes. McGonagal, Flitwick and other teachers were secretly building a new tower for those, who repeat their 7th year. They will have a separate common room as well as boys and girls dorms in there. There will be only two or one person in the dorm, and they will have their own bathrooms. Of course, they will still be in their houses, but just 7th years will live together. Harry was a little bit shocked about it, but from the good side. He shared a room with Ron, Hermione with Pansy (Strange, but both girls were happy about it.), Draco with Blaise.

Harry decided to go and visit Draco, who was just released from the Hospital Wing. Even though mark was fully gone and he knew it, Harry still missed being with Draco. He asked Draco, if he would want to at least try and be friends. Draco accepted his request, first reminding how Harry rejected his handshake in their first year, and both boys felt a little bit better. Harry owled everything to Ron and Hermione, who spent Christmas in the Burrow, asking them not to go crazy, because their kisses were because of the mark and now they are just friends, or at least tries to be them. He received a letter with one sentence in it: Everything starts just from being friends.

Blaise and Pansy were spending Christmas at Pansy's house. Blaise had to lie to his mother about him and Pansy, so she would let him. Both were really nervous, but everything looked good. They owled to Draco as often as they could, telling him almost everything, just 'forgetting' the fact that their lie became the truth.

Now, Draco silently sat alone in his dorm, reading a book. It was almost midnight, but he didn't care. He became used to sleeping only for 4-5 hours at night. Suddenly, he heard a loud banging to his door. Frowned, he put his book away and opened the door.

"Merlin's saggy balls, Potter, what happened to you?" Draco laughed, when he saw Harry completely drunk, with his hair even messier than usual.

"Who are you? Do I know you?" Harry asked. He pushed Draco and walked into his dorm.

"No, I'm just some random guy that wants to rob you" Draco said sarcastically. "Were did you get so drunk? I didn't know we can have alcohol while we're here"

"There was this... very nice woman... that just gnlkdngdg" Harry muttered and fell down. Draco tried to stop laughing and helped him to stand up. Harry sat on Draco's bed and started looking through the window.

"Okay, why did you get so drunk?" Draco asked and sat next to him.

"I don't know, or I can't remember" Harry laughed. "Do you have friends?" Draco nodded and waited for Harry to continue.
"I have this one friend, that I like. He's funny, nice and he's really beautiful, y'know. He is so pale and his hair is so fluffy, he is like a....marshmallow." He yawned.