Chapter 1 - The Train

Published:2018/03/11
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING (just this storyline), ALL CHARACTERS AND ETC BELONGS TO J.K.ROWLING AND WARNER BROS
A/N:Hey, guys. So I'm Ellen (this isn't my real name btw, this is my nickname), and this is my first Fanfiction. And of course, it's with drarry. For all those readers with dirty minds out there - yes, I will write smut, don't worry :D This is my first fanfiction, and I don't live in a English talking country, so if you'll see some mistakes, please comment down below :) Okay, and now..

<Draco Pov.>

"Draco, darling, are you ready?" I heard my mother's voice.

"Yes, mother. I'm coming down now."

I stood up from my bed and looked into the mirror. My pale face had blue circles under my eyes. I can't remember the last time I slept well. Every night I sleep only for about 3-4 hours. I want to sleep more, but I can't. I think, when I'll be in Hogwarts, I will sleep even less, because someone might just kill me, while I'm sleeping. Everyone hates me. I hate myself. I looked to my bed, got my luggage and walked out of my room. My mother was standing next to the floo.

"Come here, darling, we need to go if we don't want to be late" she said and gave me the floo powder. I stood up in the floo with my luggage and with my mother went to the Kings Cross station.

"Draco, you know you don't have to do this just to make me happy. If you don't want to, we can go home right now" mother said sadly to me. Of course I don't want to go there. But I also don't want to see my mother upset.

"It's okay, mother" I lied. She gave me a smile and I hugged her. I saw the Weasleys standing with Harry and with Granger's family. So the golden trio is also coming back to Hogwarts.

"Hey, Draco" I heard Blaise's voice behind me. I let my mother go and hugged him. He and Pansy are probably the only friends I have left. Others hate me. Stupid Goyle killed himself with his own spell, Crabbe isn't coming back to Hogwarts.

"Guys, you need to go if you don't want to miss the train" my mother said. Me and Blaise waved her and got into the train. When we found a free compartment, I heard Granger's laugh.

"Let's sit here" I said. I did not want to meet them now.

"How was your summer?" Blaise asked. "Are you scared to come back?"

"My summer was terrible, you can see that just when you look up at me. And yes, I'm very scared. Everyone's gonna hate me. You and Pansy are the only friends I have left" I said.

"Draco, about that... Ugh... Pansy, well she... kind of.. I don't think that you should include her"

"What do you mean?" I asked, being even more confused now. Did she die?

"I don't think I want to say this to you now. I'm going to tell you later, okay? I promise" he said and started reading some kind of book. I sighed and sat closer to the window. Why did Blaise say that Pansy isn't one of my friends? What happened to her? Did she die or just hate me as everyone else? I started to tear up. No, this can't be. Malfoys don't cry, Draco. Malfoys don't feel.

<Harry Pov>

Me, Ginny, Hermione and Ron were sitting in the train. Me and Ginny were holding hands, Hermione was sitting in Ron's lap.

"Guys, do you think Luna and Neville found someone?" Ginny asked.

"Probably not. Luna most of the time is deep in her own mind, Neville most of the time spends in the Green house, or reads books about Herbology" Ron said.

"They would look good, as a couple" I laughed, but I did really mean it. And I know that Neville fancies Luna since year 6. He talks in his sleep.

"Harry, can we talk?" Hermione stood up and asked.

"Yeah, sure" I said and we both left the compartment.

"What is it? Is something wrong between you and Ron?" I asked.

"No, of course not" she laughed" It's about you. How are feeling? Are you scared to come back?"

"I would not say I'm scared. I'm mostly nervous. I think many students will blame me for everything. Many students died just because of me" I said.

"Why would you think that, Harry?" she embraced me. "There would be more deaths if not you. You saved a lot of people. Just don't worry about it."

"School is going to be so empty now...and silent. Some people still cannot recover from everything that happened, you know? Minerva is in big depression, because of Dumbledore. He was her best friend for many decades, and I think being the new headmistress and sitting in his chair, being in his room just doesn't help her" I said and I felt that my eyes started to tear up.

"Harry.." Hermione also started crying and I hugged her. "We will get through this, okay? And we will help Minerva. By the way, I'm a little bit nervous as well, because Malfoy is coming back to Hogwarts" she said, while trying to calm down.

"Yeah... Lucius is in Azkaban, you knew it?" I asked her.

"Really? I thought he died in the war. Well, at least you don't need to be nervous about him. But Harry," she pulled me closer. "I'm scared for you. When we will be in Hogwarts, just try to eat more, get some more sleep. Just take care of yourself, okay? Please" she started crying again and pulled me even closer. I could not think of a better friend, than she is.

"Hermione.."I started."You don't need to-"

"GUYS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOR SO LONG?!"I heard Ron shouting behind us. Hermione let me go and sadly smiled.

"Seriously, why are you both crying and standing this close?"Ron said jealously.

"Nothing, we're coming back now" I said while wiping out my tears. We came back and I sat near to Ginny. She hugged me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, we just talked" I said.

"Yeah, they just talk, while hugging each other" Ron said with a jealous in his voice. As always, Ron was very jealous that me and Hermione became very close after the war. Close in a best friend way, of course. I never thought about her as my girlfriend.

"Ronald, calm down. I hugged him because he needed it. Plus he's my best friend, and he's dating your sister" Hermione said, slightly offended.

"Yeah, so if he's going to hook up with you, I will beat him twice. For hooking up with my girlfriend and for breaking my sister's heart" Ron almost shouted. His face was red and I decided just to let him calm down.

"I'll be back soon" I said and just smiled to Ginny and Hermione. I left the compartment and tried to find Dean and Seamus. I started walking to their usual compartment, when I bumped into something. Oh for gods sake no. Of course, it was Malfoy. He just looked angrily into my eyes and walked past me. No offensive comments or insults. Probably he still isn't fully recovered from the war.

A/N:So yeah, I ended my first ever chapter *applause*
Hope y'all liked it!
I'm going to upload a new chapter once a week, probably in a weekend. If my week won't be super busy and something, I will upload more. Bye for now! Btw this gif is just my whole life :DD

-E

-E

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
| Mine | Drarry ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें