Chapter 11 - I can't be

A/N:THE GAY TRAIN IS HEREEEEEE

Published: 2018/03/28

Warning: Sexual content (it was so awkward for me to write omg)

"Guys, did you hear the news?" Dean ran into the Gryffindor common room. It's been almost a month since Harry came back and he still is mute.

"What news?" Hermione asked confused and a little bit angry. She was the one to know everything first.

"You know Christmas is in one week?" Everyone nodded. "So because of that McGonagall decided to throw a Ball this Friday, before everyone will head home" Dean ended up happily and all of them cheered up a little bit, because that meant that they won't have any classes this week. Harry smiled and headed to the Astronomy Tower. He still needed to finish his potions essay, and that place was one of the calmest.

"Harry, wait!" Hermione shouted."Are you alright?"

'Yeah, why?'

"You've been acting strange" She looked at him worryingly. "You know you can tell me everything, Harry"

'I'm alright, Hermione. I just have an essay to write'

"Do you need my help?"

'No, thanks. You already done enough for me. I need to finish it myself ' He wrote and walked away from her.

Harry was right. The Astronomy Tower was empty. The Chosen One smiled and decided to go to the Prefect's bathroom to calm down a little bit, when he will finish his essay.

•••

"What girl are you taking to the ball?" Blaise asked, as he and Draco walked through the corridors.

"I won't go there" He replied.

"And why is that?"

"I don't want to"

"That's it? Mate, you need to find a better excuse" Blaise laughed and the boys heard someone crying. They were the only ones in the corridor, so it was strange. Draco began to run to the place, from where sound was coming.  Blaise ran behind him. He stopped and saw Pansy, sitting on a stairs and crying.

"Pansy?" Draco silently said. She raised her head.

"Draco? " Pansy whispered. Draco just nodded.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"My parents.. They are forcing me to marry their friend.." She started sobbing again. Draco looked at Blaise. When he nodded, the blonde guy walked to the Pansy and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much, darling" Pansy hugged him back. "I'm so sorry I ignored you"

"It's okay, Pans. Blaise explained everything to me. Now tell us about hat guy" He let her go.

"You know my parents. They want me to get married as fast as I can. Their friend heard about it, and he talked to them. He said that he loves me and wants to marry me. My parents were impressed, and now they are forcing me marry him. I don't even know him, and he's twice my age!" She shouted and then burst in to tears again.

"It's stupid to ask, but.. Did you tell them that you don't want to get married?" Blaise asked.

"Of course I did! Nothing helps. They didn't love and barely knew each other when they got married, so they think that I need to do the same"

"Say that you already have a boyfriend" Draco said and looked at Blaise.

"They will want me to introduce them to him" She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what to do"