Blaze x Werewolf!Reader - Moon (PDHS)

''Blaze! Don't break my window again, dad is gonna kill ya!'' I shouted as I pulled my boyfriend from the window.
''Ah babe, last time was just an accident'' he pouted softly before pulling me into his arms.

''No means no'' I sighed softly, shaking my head and Blaze chuckled.

''Alright, just for you'' There was a knock on the door and my father opened it.

''We're ready to go, you kids comin'?'' I nodded and we all walked out to the car. It's summer so I and my family are going to our summer house out in the woodsy mountain. This year my older sister and I are bringing our boyfriends, so it makes it seven werewolves and one human, that being my sisters' fiancee. Now obviously we all don't fit in one car but my older brothers have their own cars.

''We're here!'' I woke to my father shouting and slamming the car door, feeling Blaze leaning his head on mine.
''Blaze, wake up...'' I nudged his cheek with my nose, feeling him stir before sighing heavily. 
''Five more minutes...'' He sighed again and I slightly pushed on him, making him wake up and get out of the car as I followed sleepily. We spent the next hour moving our stuff from the car into the house and unpacking. Mother made lunch and we ate outside in the sun, sitting on the dock and watching the crystal blue water of lake Solet. 
''Are you excited about tonight?'' Mother asked and we all nodded. On this night, every year, we come here to celebrate our Goddess, Celina: Maiden of the Moon. On a normal full moon, there's a ritual that involves dancing and transforming that only werewolves take a part of but this time we're doing another ritual that exists to bless a coming marriage between a wolf and a human. There is another ritual as well, one for werewolves, that is to give them a blessing for an upcoming wedding or two packs fusing into one in order to make them stronger.

The day went by quickly, we went swimming, playing beach volleyball and had a bbq for dinner whilst watching the setting sun. 
Blaze and I sat on the bridge with our feet in the water, snuggling up closer to each other.
''Are you nervous?'' I asked softly and he shook his head, smiling softly as he pulled me closer.

''As long as you're here, I'll never have a reason to feel nervous'' I giggled softly, Blaze was so sweet and gentle, he might be a bit slow at times but he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
''You're too sweet'' I giggle and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
''Maybe, the next time we're here... that ritual will be for us...'' he said weakly with a small blush, making my face as red as his hair. He glances at me and blushes even harder.
''C-Come on, don't look at me like that...'' He stutters with a small laugh. I grab his shirt collar and pulls him into a passionate kiss.

''M-Maybe... after college, there will be...?'' I smile slightly, not looking him in the eye.

''Definitely'' He chuckles and pulls me into a deep kiss as we bathed in the light of a full moon.