A/N: Books!

Hello my little Gardeners (Yes, I'm giving you all a name), my name is Maddy Garden!
I am a YouTuber and writer, sometimes I even draw!
Some of you might recognize me from youtube or even Wattpad (you are on wattpad, genius), then congrats, you found my sort of patreon page!

I am currently working on a new book called 'Gemini: From the Stars and Back' and if you're into stars and all that good shit, then why not follow me and maybe even become a beta reader?   

Gemini: From the Stars and Back  

Prologue

'Astrologers believe Geminis have a volatile temperament, that their strength, however, is their versatility, and that their versatility allows them to learn a little about everything and develop skills in many areas. Geminis are considered to hold mysteriously unique artistic and creative abilities, unlike other signs. Often considered to be very intelligent individuals, they have a wide appreciation for the arts, philosophy, history and the natural sciences. They do not like boring people or routine procedures and therefore struggle to deal with authoritative figures. They are enlightened to talk about any subject which they find interesting and where they can stimulate their naturally intellectual personalities. Geminis are noted to be drastic and hasty yet very responsible and disciplined. They are considered to be the most misunderstood of all signs due to their dual personality expressed by the twins of their sign. Because of this, don't be surprised to often find Geminis in different moods and therefore mood swings can occur often for Geminis because of their high degree of mental processing and thinking. This makes them quite philosophical people. Geminis are sensitive as well but use their high intelligence to counter anything that upsets them.'

The world has since long been divided based on one's Zodiac sign, the strongest have always been Leo and the most hated have always been Gemini. But even if the people on the earth couldn't see eye to eye, doesn't mean that the zodiacs can't either. In fact, in the Starlight Kingdom where the zodiacs and stars live, Gemini is quite popular and are even liked by most. But despite this, Gemini wasn't happy as she had seen how the people born in her sign was being treated by the other humans. As she gazed down at the humans she considered her children, her heart hurt when most covered their star sign. Humans were born with their star constellation on the forehead in order to symbolize the crown that all the zodiacs have, also known as the Crown of Constellation.
Determined to find a way to help her so-called children, she decided to fall to the earth, to find a human with a heart that was as pure as the North Star.

https://www.patreon.com/MaddyGarden